TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Devoleena Bhattacharjee, who gained immense popularity for her role Gopi Modi in the television show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya is celebrating her birthday today (August 22, 2018). In an interview with Zoom the actress talks about celebrating her birthday amidst the wishes from fans, friends and family. She said she's grateful for all the wishes she's received from her loving fans and that they have helped her build a big family, when she's away from home. Devoleena said she misses her mother as she couldn't be with her on the special day.
The actress who was seen with her pet pooch Angle enjoyed the cake and said she is not into dieting, but would like to control the amount of sweet she intakes. Devoleena went on to say that virtually it seems like she's celebrated her birthday with the entire world and thanked Zoom for the opportunity.
When asked how she is planning on celebrating her birthday this year, she said she wants take a day or two off and get away. Being an actress, she is continuously shooting and doesn't get the time to take a recreational break. Therefore, Devoleena wants to make use of this occasion to get away with her friends.
Devoleena said her birthday reminds her of her childhood. She said as a kid she never missed a single birthday and always celebrated it in presence of friends and family. Her birthday during the childhood witnessed minimum of 100 to 150 friends and her mother, whose specialty was kheer, prepared the delicacy for all the members present at party.
But, as an adult she said she prefers taking some alone time off to celebrate her birthday. We wish Devoleena many more happy returns of the day and may she get all she wishes for on this special day!