- Dus Ka Dum: Salman Khan's Joke On Mika Singh-Rakhi Sawant Kiss Gets Aired Despite Singer's Request!
- Indian Idol 10 Host Maniesh Paul Goes Mute For His Short Film Black Briefcase
- Indian Idol 10: Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi’s Sonakshi Sinha Had A Blast With The Contestants! (PICS)
- 6-Pack Band 2.0: Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta & Other Celebs Shoot For A Special Cause [PICS]
- Indian Idol 10: List Of Top 14 Singing Sensations Revealed!
- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- Colors Golden Petal Awards 2017: Vivian-Rubina, Mouni Roy, Manish Paul & Others Bag Awards (PICS)
- Jennifer Winget, Siddharth Shukla & Manish Paul Bag HT Most Stylish TV Awards
- Salman Khan 51st Birthday: Mouni Roy, Manish Paul & Other TV Actors Wish Him On His Special Day
- Manish Paul & Rithvik Dhanjani Refute Rumours Of Rivalry
- Shahrukh Khan Birthday: Karan Patel, Manish Paul, Sushant Singh & Other TV Stars Wish The Actor
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9: The Much Awaited Season Finally Kicks Off! [PICS]
Indian television host and actor Manish Paul is celebrating his birthday today, August 3, 2018. He is one of the topmost hosts of television industry who has managed to impress the audiences through his sense of humour for years! The witty host has also proved his acting abilities by appearing in many Bollywood movie and television shows. Though he's bagged many awards for his exceptional talent, he is considered to be a very humble human. Today, as he turns 36, here are a few less known facts about Manish Paul that will surprise you!
He Always Touches Big B's Feet On His B'day
Did you know? Manish's birthday is incomplete without this celebrity's blessings! Yes, it is none other than the iconic actor Amitabh Bachchan whose feet Manish Paul touches on his birthday without fail!
In an interview with Indian Express, the television host had revealed that if he has to shoot any scene with Amitabh Bachchan, he becomes spellbound.
He Married His Childhood Love
Manish is married to his childhood love Sanyukta. The two have known each other since their kindergarten days. After dating from 1998, the couple tied a knot in 2007. In an interview with Bollywood Shaadis, Manish said, "I was nothing before I tied the knot with Sanyukta. She made all the difference. It was only after our marriage that I became serious about my career."
He Gets Nervous Before Stage Appearance
In a PTI interview Manish had revealed that, "It is a fear that prompts me to do better. Honestly, I am very scared when I am backstage. I am not sure what I will do. But when I am on stage, I think God starts playing his role because I never remember what I say during those moments. I get to know that the episode went well when other people come and tell me,".
He Hosted A Show On National Geographic
There is no doubt in the fact that Manish is a versatile host. For those of you who don't know, he used to host the show Science of Stupid on National Geographic. He knew how to keep the audiences hooked on to the screen by being witty even while hosting an intellectual show.