TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Indian television host and actor Manish Paul is celebrating his birthday today, August 3, 2018. He is one of the topmost hosts of television industry who has managed to impress the audiences through his sense of humour for years! The witty host has also proved his acting abilities by appearing in many Bollywood movie and television shows. Though he's bagged many awards for his exceptional talent, he is considered to be a very humble human. Today, as he turns 36, here are a few less known facts about Manish Paul that will surprise you!
He Always Touches Big B's Feet On His B'day
Did you know? Manish's birthday is incomplete without this celebrity's blessings! Yes, it is none other than the iconic actor Amitabh Bachchan whose feet Manish Paul touches on his birthday without fail!
In an interview with Indian Express, the television host had revealed that if he has to shoot any scene with Amitabh Bachchan, he becomes spellbound.
He Married His Childhood Love
Manish is married to his childhood love Sanyukta. The two have known each other since their kindergarten days. After dating from 1998, the couple tied a knot in 2007. In an interview with Bollywood Shaadis, Manish said, "I was nothing before I tied the knot with Sanyukta. She made all the difference. It was only after our marriage that I became serious about my career."
He Gets Nervous Before Stage Appearance
In a PTI interview Manish had revealed that, "It is a fear that prompts me to do better. Honestly, I am very scared when I am backstage. I am not sure what I will do. But when I am on stage, I think God starts playing his role because I never remember what I say during those moments. I get to know that the episode went well when other people come and tell me,".
He Hosted A Show On National Geographic
There is no doubt in the fact that Manish is a versatile host. For those of you who don't know, he used to host the show Science of Stupid on National Geographic. He knew how to keep the audiences hooked on to the screen by being witty even while hosting an intellectual show.