- Sanaya Irani Birthday: Husband Mohit Sehgal & Friends Drashti Dhami, Bharti & Others Shower Wishes!
- Barun Sobti Celebrates Birthday With Wife, Friends Sanaya Irani, Mohit Sehgal, Ridhi Dogra & Others
- ‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...Ek Baar Phir’ Director Waseem Sabir Dead; TV Actors Shocked!
- Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant To Go Off-air?
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai's Shivansh Kotia To Enter Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant As Rajni's Son!
- Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant SPOILER: Rajni Turns Union Leader; Rajni & Surili's Face-off To Take Place?
- Team Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant Recreated The Magic Of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Magic In This Way!
- Bahu Hamari Rajni_Kant MAJOR TWIST: YHM's Aly Goni To Enter The Show In A Negative Role!
- Ankita Bhargava, Arjun Bijlani, Devoleena Bhattacharjee & Other TV Celebs Welcome ‘Bappa’ Home-PICS
- Raqesh Bapat Celebrates Birthday With His Wife Ridhi, Friends Sanaya, Mohit, Barun & Others (PICS)
- Karan Singh Grover Finally Replaced By Raqesh Vashisth In Qubool Hai!
- Baa Bahoo Aur Baby Actress Suchita Trivedi Ties The Knot At 41!
Television actor Raqesh Vashisth is celebrating his birthday today, September 1, 2018. On this special occasion, we would like to tell you all about his wife Ridhi and his adorable love story! The duo worked together for their television show Maryada - Lekin Kab Tak. Their on-screen chemistry was loved by the audiences and hence this helped them gain immense popularity. They first met on the sets of Yash Raj's series Seven, but never knew they would end up getting hitched and spending the rest of their lives together. Here are a few more things you ought to know about their inspiring relationship!
This Is How They Fell In Love
Every couple has a story behind how they first met and what they liked about each other the most. In Raqesh and Ridhi's case, she was attracted to him for the way he talks and he fell for her beautiful eyes. The couple claims to have become friends when they first met, and their friendship is going strong even after so many years of marriage.
They Share The Same Zodiac Sign
Raqesh said, "Ridhi and I share the same zodiac Virgo; we get along truly very well. There are various similarities in our likes and dislikes, the connection between us is outstanding. She is amazing, and I am blessed to have her in my life."
Raquesh & Ridhi Didn't Want To Marry
Describing how different they are as individuals, Raqesh said, "Ours was the classic case of 'we were meant to be together', both of us individually didn't want to get married. Everyone had given up on me and him in our families. When we met on Maryada we ourselves felt an instant ease and comfort with each other. Our first scene was an intimate scene on a bed, and we broke the bed! We laughed it off and became really good friends, more like buddies. Even the proposal was a conversation, it just seemed like it's happening to us and we are flowing with it. We really believe god wanted us to be together. He's got some plan for us."
They Married Without Getting Engaged
The couple decided to tie the knot on May 29, 2011. Though they married without having an engagement ceremony, their wedding was a lavish one that'll be remembered for years to come.
Ridhi Feels Blessed To Be Married To Raqesh
Praising her hubby Ridhi said, "I have a friend in him for life! He is really a fantastic partner. The best thing for me individually is that he wants me to evolve, grow and have an independent identity of my own. He pushes me to broaden my horizon as a person and open myself up to life beyond acting and tap my true potential. Also, he is so creative and intrinsically talented that the atmosphere at home is filled with possibilities and inspirations."