TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Vatsal Seth, the television actor who came to be known for his role in the show Haasil, is celebrating his birthday today, August 5, 2018, as he turns a year older. He gained popularity in Bollywood through his movie Taarzan: The Wonder Car. Vishal is also the winner of the prestigious Lion Gold Awards for the show Hasil. But, one of the most recent events that's changed his life is his marriage to Isha Dutta, who he shares an amazing love story with! This is how Vishal Seth and Ishita Dutta met.
The Fell In Love After Their Show Ended
In an interview with Hindustan Times, Vatsal told in a statement, no one believes that he and Ishita Dutta fell in love after their show Baazigar ended. He said they never developed feelings for each other while they were working together. Things between the duo began to brew when they started meeting after the end of the show.
Reports About Their Romance Was A Hoax
Numerous reports were making rounds regarding Vatsal's relationship with Ishita Dutta when they were working on their show together. Some reports went on to say that the duo was seen spending a lot of time inside the van while shooting. However, the reports were stated false by the actor.
He Says Marriage Is Sacred
"Marriage is sacred and I did not want to make an event out of it. Also we weren't making marriage plans for long. It was a sudden affair, only few of my friends and relatives knew about it. I also prefer keeping my personal and professional life separate and made sure that my work is not hampered. So I just took three days off from my show, even my co-stars and makers of the show did not have any clue,".
Extended Honeymoon Plans Next Year
The couple got hitched last November, 2017, in a private wedding. Talking about the honey plans Vatsal said, "There won't be any grand celebrations but yes I am treating my friends and relatives separately whenever I am getting time. Also, we might go for an extended honeymoon next year after shooting for Haasil wraps up. Being a limited series, it's expected to get over by February-March,"