- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- India's Best Dramebaaz: Vivek Oberoi Breaks Down Remembering Sonali Bendre
- Vivek Oberoi Becomes The Highest Paid Bollywood Star In The South?
- Vivek Oberoi: 'Say No To Kiki', Urges People Not To Take Up The Challenge!
- India’s Best Dramebaaz’s Judges Omung Kumar & Vivek Oberoi Call Sonali Bendre, A Fighter!
- Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Promote Dhadak On Salman Khan’s Rival Vivek Oberoi’s Show! (PICS)
- Vivek Oberoi Says Most Of The Criticism He Faced Has Been 'Personal'
- Aishwarya Rai After Her Break-up With Salman Khan: Hope People Will Like Ash-Vivek Oberoi Pair Too
- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
- Khan Has A NEW ENEMY! After Vivek Oberoi & Ranbir Kapoor, Salman FIGHTS With This Famous Celebrity
- WHAATT! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Vivek Oberoi CAUGHT IN ONE FRAME With Abhishek, Credits Israel's PM
Television show India's Best Dramebaaz judge and Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi is celebrating his birthday today (September 3, 2018). Besides being a part of several amazing movies such as Omkara, Mission Istaanbul and Company, he is known for his philanthropic work. Vivek has been the choice behind many social issues and has been actively involved with organizations such as the WHO and PETA. From giving up meat consumption for a social cause to making huge donations towards the welfare of the under-privileged section of the society, Vivek Oberoi is selflessly giving and here's all you need to know about this side of his!
He Gifted A House To An Acid-attack Survivor
Vivek Oberoi in 2017 made a lot of news when he decided to help an acid-attack survivor by gifting her a flat for her wedding. He shared an image with the victim on Twitter and captioned it as, "Lalita is a true hero cz she proves 2 1000s of acid attck survivors nationwide tht this isnt a full stp,jst a comma,lyf hs mny possibilities." - (sic)
His Family Supports Him
Vivek is supported by his parents and wife Priyanka, who are also actively involved in educating slum kids and helping cancer patients for more than three decades now. His sister Meghna, who is an artist, donates funds for the cause by auctioning her artwork.
Vivek Has Lightened Others' Burden
According to the reports, Vivek has donated close to $3 million to date and has helped by collecting $25 million towards several civic and social causes.
What Philanthropy Means To Him
At a press conference Vivek said, "In my life, I am blessed to win awards for my acting. While after winning the award I do nothing but put them in a showcase, but when I go to Vrindavan and meet our kids, see them growing, it gives me immense joy and feels like their growth is my living award."