TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Television actress Hina Khan is currently seen playing the role of Komolika in Ekta Kapoor's remake of Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2. Hina had remained mum about bagging the role of the ionic antagonist for a long time, until Ekta Kapoor officially introduced her. Now, we have learned that Hina has not only landed in one of Ekta's shows, but two. Yes, you heard it right. According to the latest reports, Hina Khan has signed another show of Ekta's, in which she will be seen playing a positive role.
In an interview with Mid-Day, Hina said, "After Bigg Boss, I was flooded with positive roles and let go of four such big shows. But when I met Ekta, and she offered me the best of both worlds, I couldn't say 'no'. It's a compliment that she has confidence in me to pull off the two characters,".
She further added, "I can't disclose much. All I can say is that it's a very big show and we will rock it. Get ready for Komolika now and the other avatars,". Seems like Hina will end up teasing her fans a long time prior to disclosing her new role and it couldn't get more exciting.
The actress is currently busy with Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2. Though Hina Khan's avatar as Komolika was revealed, she is yet to make an entry on the show. We need to wait and watch if Hina Khan's will be able to do just to the iconic character, which has become a household name for more than a decade now.