- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Gives Devdas Touch To Parth-Erica’s Show; Komolika Steals The Thunder!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Plans On Revealing Komolika & Mr Bajaj On This Day!
- Hina Khan Seeks Ganpati's Blessings With Rocky Jaiswal; Gets Trolled For Visiting Lalbaughcha Raja!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Did Shilpa Shinde Take A Dig At Hina Khan?
Hina Khan has successfully built herself an ideal bahu image on screen. But, the actress is a caring and loving daughter in real life too. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress' mother turned a year older today and Hina decided to celebrate her birthday with a cake and flowers. Hina khan took to her Instagram handle to share a picture with her mother and captioned it as, "Happy birthday Mother ❤️" - (sic)
She is seen sporting a pout while standing next to her beloved mother with her arm wrapped around her.
Fans also used the platform to wish the actress' mother. They commented saying, "Happy birthday wish u a many many returns of the day😘😘😘", "Wish you many many happy returns of the Day Aunty Ji" and "Happy bday aunty ❤️ best wishes n hope u stay healthy n fine ❤️" - (sic)
Hina is seen clad in a white tee shirt and denims, while her mother has opted for a desi look with Salwar Kameez. Her mother smiles as she cuts the cute cake placed before her amidst a variety of flowers and bouquets.
Hina Khan has been in the news since the time Ekta Kapoor announced the remake of her epic love saga Kasautii Zindagi Kay. Numerous reports were making rounds that she would be seen playing the role of the antagonist Komolika.
When asked about the same she said, "I won't say it's not happening, but I suggest let's wait for the official announcement. Yes, I did go to meet Ekta and somehow people started to speculate, and it came to a point where they even confirmed that I've been roped in for the show, whereas I'm yet to sign anything. I mean you don't know what talks we exchanged in a room and how it works, so let the makers make the final announcement."