TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Hina Khan has been in the news a lot lately. Be it for releasing her Punjabi music video Bhasoodi Pad Gayi or allegedly playing the antagonist Komolika on Ekta Kapoor's Kasautii Zidagi Kay 2. Hina Khan is receiving a lot of attention. Looking back in time while speaking to Hindustan Times in an interview, Hina Khan revealed that the reality show Bigg Boss was life changing for her. Apparently, numerous offers poured in for the actress while she was in the Bigg Boss house still!
Does The Fame Get Her High?
"I consider myself really lucky, like I've been God's [favoured] child. Whatever has happened to me, happened in a way that it turned out to be the best! I did Khatron Ke Khiladi, Bigg Boss and the only daily soap that I ever did, it was the first audition I gave in my life and I got selected and then I was a part of the show for eight years. So, sometimes, you get things without even asking for them."
Bigg Boss Changed The Game For Her
"A lot of people thought of casting me in various things while I was still inside the Bigg Boss house. When I came out, people were actually waiting for me so they could offer me new projects. Two days after the show got over, I got a call that I've been chosen for the Most Stylish TV personality award and it was the first time I was on a red carpet with all the Bollywood stars. And then, things kept coming in. Also, it's not like Bigg Boss is over now, so I can relax. I am trying to live up to these expectations,".
But, Hina Doesn't Want To Do More Reality Shows
"I might take a break... Not a reality show but I am open to other things. Talks are on for films, music videos will keep happening. TV, of course, is there and I have already been offered three shows."
Fans Don't Want To See Her Only In Indian Clothes
When asked if she would like to be a part of a daily soap, "Even if I do, I won't stick to just doing that. I'll continue to do other things as well. I have realized that people love to see me in this changed avatar. When I post pictures, I get such good response; they don't want to see me just in Indian clothes."