- Sonali Bendre Diagnosed With High-grade Cancer; TV Celebrities Wish Her A Speedy Recovery!
- Jhanvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Promote Dhadak On Salman Khan’s Rival Vivek Oberoi’s Show! (PICS)
- Huma Qureshi Makes Her Television Debut;Replaces Sonali Bendre On India’s Best Dramebaaz
- Will The 'MeToo' Campaign Work In Bollywood? Huma Qureshi Speaks Up About The Issue!
- Kaala Opens On A Poor Note At The Domestic Box Office, Vishal Defends Rajinikanth's Film
- Vote Now: Rajinikanth-Radhika Apte In Kabali Or Rajini-Huma Qureshi In Kaala
- Kaala Box Office Prediction: Will Rajinikanth's Film Live Up To Expectations?
- Kaala Preview: 5 Reasons That Make This Rajinikanth Starrer A Must-watch
- Huma Qureshi Says That Rajinikath Loves Talking About His Time As A Bus Conductor
- Huma Qureshi To Star Opposite Venkatesh In Her First Telugu Film?
- Kaala: 5 Biggest Takeaways From The Trailer Of Rajinikanth's Gangster-Drama
- Rajinikanth's Kaala: Huma Qureshi's Character Poster Is Out!
Huma Qureshi, one of the judges on the talent-hunting reality show India's Best Dramebaaz, recently walked out of the sets of the show, leaving the audiences shocked. The actor-dancer Shantanu Maheshwari, who was hosting the show, seemed to have upset the actress, and was shocked to witness this scene. Did Huma find Shanthanu's fondness towards her creepy? Co-judges Vivek Oberoi and Omung supported Huma through this and we were surprised to learn on what actually led her to walk off the sets!
It All Started With Shantanu's Comment
When the host Shantanu Maheshwari showered Huma with compliments for her beauty and acting in the film Daayan, the actress walked out of the sets, making him anxious. His compliment was, "I have watched 'Ek Thi Daayan' 50 times only because of you. You looked very pretty and an absolute Daayan in the movie."
Shantanu Was Dumbstruck
"I was extremely shocked and didn't understand what happened. I thought I cracked a joke. But later when Huma left the set, I thought that it didn't go down well with her,"
However, It Was A Prank Played By All The Judges
"It was only much later when Omung (Kumar) Sir got Huma back on the set and they revealed to me that it was a prank played on me by all the three judges - Vivek Oberoi Sir, Huma and Omung Sir".
Huma Says Judging Is A New Experience
Talking about judging the show, Huma said it is going to be a very new and different experience for her, as she had been on talents show earlier as a guest only to promote her films. She says judging is not an easy task, as the young participants are extremely talented.
Her Childhood Ambition Wasn't To Become An Actress
When asked if she wanted to be an actress when she was a child, Huma said,"No, not at all. In fact, I wish we had a platform like this when I was a kid, I was not that focused and confident like these youngsters are. Getting good grooming and regular performance makes a lot of difference". Huma has acted in various Bollywood films such as Dedh Ishqia, Badlapur and Jolly LLB 2. She gained immense popularity through her role in the film Gangs Of Wasseypur.