TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
As India is celebrating its 72nd Independence Day today, August 15, 2018, we would like to thank all the soldiers who have sacrificed their lives protecting us and are still working towards our safety. Indian films and television shows for decades have showcased multiple factors associated with the freedom of our nation and all that's gone behind achieving it. Therefore, we decided to take you through a few Indian television shows based on the armed forces, that are a must watch on this special occasion!
Iconic actor Shah Rukh Khan debuted in television through the show Fauji. He played the lead Lt. Abhimanyu Rai who learns how to become a reputed army officer. Fauji went on to become one of the best Indian television shows.
Milind Soman and Madhavan's Sea Hawks shows us in detail the lives of those who serve in the Indian Navy. The show did a phenomenal job in highlighting the functioning of the lesser known division of armed forces.
Param Vir Chakra
The show was an anthology of different real-life stories of the winners of the Param Vir Chakra awards. Every episode would get the audiences emotional through real portrayal of the hardship the soldiers endure to protect the nation.
Chhoona Hai Aasmaan
The show Chhoona Hai Aasmaan revolved around the lives of six Indian Air Force officers who form a team called HAWKS. Their duty was to protect the nation from any sort of aerial attacks by terrorists.
Saara Akaash was based on the Indian Air Force and lives of three new recruits who need to adapt themselves to serve the nation. The show includes various aspects of life such as friendships, patriotism and the strong will to serve the people of India.