TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Vivek Oberoi recently had a breakdown on the reality show he judges, India's Best Dramebaaz. The actor got emotional remembering his friend and former judge on the show Sonali Bendre. An act was put up by the contestants that dealt with cancer, which got all the judges and audience teary eyed! But the most affected among all was Vivek Oberoi, who couldn't stop thinking about Sonali, who is currently fighting cancer. The act showed the contestant Deepali Borkar playing a cancer patient.
The act revolved around a dancer who is fighting against the fatal disease. It showcases how she fights the disease and emerges victorious. The act was so emotional that all the judges, Huma Qureshi, Omung Kumar and Vivek Oberoi, were left with tears rolling down the cheeks.
Vivek later stated that he was reminded of Sonali Bendre when the contestants were performing. He said he misses her a lot and prays for her recovery every day. He also requested the fans and viewers to keep her in their prayers and wish for her well-being.
Initially, Sonali was one of the judges on India's Best Dramebaaz and had even shot for a few audition episodes. But, she had to quit the show later, when she got diagnosed with cancer. She is currently in New York getting treated. Her family is by her side extending support.