- Dharmendra: We Don't Know How To Do Rat Race; Fame Is Intoxicating
- Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Second Day Collection: Fails To Beat The BO Collection of Stree!
- Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se Movie Review: The Deols Return 'Phir Se' Only To Break Your Heart!
- Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se: Why Kriti Kharbanda Had A Vodka Shot Before Shooting With Dharmendra?
- Sunny Deol Is Interested In Making A Biopic On His Dad Dharmendra, But Conditions Apply!
- Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se Trailer Is A Comedy Of Errors! Watch Here!
Indian Idol 10 has witnessed some of the major stars of Bollywood. Recently, the stage was graced by the veteran actor Dharmendra, who was present with his sons Bobby Deol and Sunny Deol to promote their forthcoming movie Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se. The trio had a beautiful time as they watched the contestants put up brilliant performances. The whole experience got the veteran actor Dharmendra emotional as the contestants paid him tribute by performing his legendary songs. They sang some of the most beautiful melodies from the past.
Some of Dharmendra songs the contestants performed included, Rim Jhim Ke Geet, Yeh Dost Hum Nahi Chodenge and Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas. The actor got emotional as the songs took him back in time. He expressed him gratitude by getting teary eyed. The concluding song was performed from his previous movie Yamla Pagla Deewana. Dharmendra joined the contestants on the stage to dance to their tunes. Joining the father on the stage, even Suuny Deol and Bobby Deol were seen dancing with the contestants.
Sharing the beautiful experience, Indian Idol judge Anu Malik said, "Dharmendra has been an inspiration and a role model to many. He is one of the biggest names in Bollywood and I have huge respect for him. His amicable style and magnificent skills are one of a kind. It was an honour to have him on the show and seeing him shake a leg with the contestants even at this age. The episode is a completed entertainer and we had a wonderful time."
The episode also includes humorous factor as Dharmendra revealed that he didn't spare his son Sunny Deol when he did something wrong. During a rapid-fire round, Indian Idol 10 host Maniesh Paul asked the iconic actor which one of his sons he loves more.
Dharmendra responded saying, "Both are my two eyes and I love them very much. Once I got a toy gun for Sunny and he broke all the mirrors in the house. That was when I had lost my temper and given him left and right. Later I felt very bad about it".