- This Is How Bigg Boss 12's Srishty Rode Celebrated Her B'day; Rubina Dilaik & Others Surprise Her!
- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Ekta Kapoor, Nakuul Mehta, Rubina Dilaik & Other TV Celebs Welcome Ganpati!
- Rubina Dilaik Celebrates As Her Show Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki Completes 600 Episodes!
- Television Couple Avinash Sachdev & Shalmalee Desai's Divorce Official; Marriage Of 3 Years Ended
- Rubina Dilaik On Late Honeymoon Plans With Husband Abhinav Shukla, Says Marriage Has Not Sunk In
- Rita Bhaduri’s Friends Poonam Dhillon, Shabana Azmi, Anil Kapoor & Others Remember Her Fondly!
- Rubina Dilaik Composes & Sings A Romantic Song For Husband Abhinav Shukla; Fans Are Loving It!
- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Seal It With A Romantic KISS At Their Reception; Fans Find It Cute!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Love Story Is Nothing Less Than A Fairytale!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
Often, we see Indian television celebrities only enact patriotic roles on the small screen. We assume by their stardom that they might not be emotionally attached to their nation, as they are often seen praising the foreign places during their travel. But, here are a few Indian television celebrities who've shared their 'proud to be Indian' moments, as our 71st Independence Day is just around the corner. From Rubina Dilaik to Karan Patel, this is what these celebs had to say!
Olympics Got Rubina Dilaik Emotional!
Sharing her 'proud to be Indian' moment with Times of India, Rubina Dilaik revealed that she had goosebumps watching Indians get awarded at the Olympics. She said, it was an extremely proud moment to watch Indians take home medals and that brought tears to her eyes!
Shaan Is Proud Of India's Move Towards Cleanliness
Singer Shaan's 'proud to be Indian' moment is something we can all relate to. The singer says he's travelled across different cities in India and the nation is slowly getting cleanlier. He further added, "I only wish Mumbaikars take a cue and clean up this beautiful city of ours. But I'm proud that India is cleaning up and looking towards for a bright future."
Adaa Khan Shares Her Emotional Moment
"In February, I hosted an Army event in Worli, where families of army men, who lost their lives fighting for us, were in attendance and were felicitated for their sacrifice. I saw an audio-visual and couldn't control my tears watching the families of the army men. It was an emotional moment."
Karan Says He's Proud To Be An Indian
The actor said there are two days in the year when he feels absolutely proud being an Indian - Kargil Diwas and Independence Day. He added, "We have so many soldiers who have lost their lives for us, and I salute their families. I feel blessed to be born in India and I am a proud to be an Indian."
Sneha Wagh Says Freedom Shouldn't Be Taken For Granted
"During my visit to Amritsar a couple of years ago, I visited the Golden Temple and Jallianwala Bagh. The moment I entered Jallianwala Bagh, I had goosebumps. That day I realised how important freedom is our lives. We should not take this for granted and respect our country. I salute all the freedom fighters who risked their lives for us."