TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Ishqbaaz actress Additi Gupta surprised everyone by getting engaged to her beau Kabir Chopra. The couple had a secret ceremony yesterday, September 2, 2018. She took to her Instagram handle to share the good news with fans and friends from the industry. Many television celebrities and her co-actors wished Additi on getting engaged. Ekta Kapoor congratulated the couple by commenting under Additi's picture on Instagram saying, "Congo @additigupta @kabirchopra4545."
Additi shared an adorable picture with Kabir and captioned it as, "I said no... Just kidding. *He is mine*." - (sic). The actress looks gorgeous in a pista green coloured salwar suit. Along with the caption, she used a heart emoticon that symbolized her feelings for Kabir in the most beautiful manner.
Television actor Karan Patel wished the couple by posting an Instagram story and captioned it as, "Lots of love and luck guys, Guddu Ki Guddi. Congratulations to two clean hearted ppl #StayHappyForever." Seems like Additi managed to surprise her co-stars as well by staying mum about her relationship and not revealing any detail until the engagement.
Additi was also showered with wishes from her fans who mentioned, "Wohoooo, congratulations Additi! So happy to see you happy, Mr is very lucky to have you cause you are amazing! Lots of love and happiness to you guys!" and "Many congratulations to you audi ❤️❤️." - (sic)
Previously, while talking to Times of India about being single, Additi had said, "I don't feel I should plan about my marriage so early. But yes my parents wish to see me settled. My relatives, people around and neighbours keep asking my parents about my marriage plans. Such questions are sometimes funny, irritating and also make you blush (laughs). I'm happy being single after the breakup. As of now I'm not dating anyone but enjoying being single."