- Ishqbaaz: Shivaay & Anika Decide To Part Ways; Priyanka, Om & Gauri Try To Bring Them Closer
- Ishqbaaz’s Amrapali Gupta Had A Terrible Experience On Flight; Her Co-passenger Misbehaved With Her!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Star Plus Back On Top Slot; Gul Khan’s Nazar Enters The TRP Chart!
- Latest TRP Ratings: Indian Idol Climbs Up; Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Drops Down On TRP Chart
- Ishqbaaz's Nakuul Mehta & Wife Jankee's Perfect Bollywood Picture Creation Is Simply Adorable!
- Bigg Boss 12: Is Ishqbaaz Actress Srishty Rode The First Confirmed Contestant Of The Show?
One of the most loved Indian romantic soap operas Ishqbaaz has completed 600 episodes on Monday August 6, 2018, and the entire team was flooded with cakes during the celebrations! Fans sent wishes, flowers and cakes from across the world. Actors Nakuul Mehta and Surbhi Chandna couldn't contain their happiness, as they shared the pictures of these beautiful presents on their social media handles! Ishqbaaz was first premiered in June 2016, and has had a huge fan following since then.
Surbhi posted images from the celebration on her Instagram handle and captioned it as, "Are WE HAPPY or Are WE VERY HAPPY - ofcourse cause #ishqbaaazhits600 BIG LOVE from the ENTIRE CAST -CREW for being our CONSTANT .." - (sic)
Previously, the lead actor Nakuul Mehta had written a heartfelt note dedicated to the Ishqbaaz team. His message read, "The last few days have been maniacal to put it modestly & I can't help but feel immense gratitude for the team I work with at Ishqbaaaz. Each & every team member went beyond their punching line and outdid themselves. Ever so often, we as artists get the bulk of the credit for the success of a show. I have to admit that very little of that truly belongs to us. I am just as deserving of it as the spot boy on set who works 20 straight hours to make sure the entire unit is up, running & replenished with food & caffeine."
He further added, "It has personally been an extremely satisfying 30 odd hours between two days & nights at work. When every nerve & fibre of your being is 200 percent committed to the material at hand, there is no greater reward than 'that' feeling which you carry home and in rare moments of truth like these is when you realise, what a great job you truly have.. 🙏" - (sic)