TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
One of the most loved Indian romantic soap operas Ishqbaaz has completed 600 episodes on Monday August 6, 2018, and the entire team was flooded with cakes during the celebrations! Fans sent wishes, flowers and cakes from across the world. Actors Nakuul Mehta and Surbhi Chandna couldn't contain their happiness, as they shared the pictures of these beautiful presents on their social media handles! Ishqbaaz was first premiered in June 2016, and has had a huge fan following since then.
Surbhi posted images from the celebration on her Instagram handle and captioned it as, "Are WE HAPPY or Are WE VERY HAPPY - ofcourse cause #ishqbaaazhits600 BIG LOVE from the ENTIRE CAST -CREW for being our CONSTANT .." - (sic)
Previously, the lead actor Nakuul Mehta had written a heartfelt note dedicated to the Ishqbaaz team. His message read, "The last few days have been maniacal to put it modestly & I can't help but feel immense gratitude for the team I work with at Ishqbaaaz. Each & every team member went beyond their punching line and outdid themselves. Ever so often, we as artists get the bulk of the credit for the success of a show. I have to admit that very little of that truly belongs to us. I am just as deserving of it as the spot boy on set who works 20 straight hours to make sure the entire unit is up, running & replenished with food & caffeine."
He further added, "It has personally been an extremely satisfying 30 odd hours between two days & nights at work. When every nerve & fibre of your being is 200 percent committed to the material at hand, there is no greater reward than 'that' feeling which you carry home and in rare moments of truth like these is when you realise, what a great job you truly have.. 🙏" - (sic)