- Rajeev Khandelwal’s Prank Goes Wrong! Ragini Khanna Storms Out Of Juzz Baat!
- Karan Patel Apologises For His Mistakes; Bharti Singh Reveals Her Mother Wanted To Abort Her!
- Rakhi Sawant Reveals Why She Resorted To Surgery!
- Arshi Khan Clarifies About Her Controversial Tweet On Shahid Afridi, Says It Was A ‘Mistake’!
- After Arshi Khan & Rakhi Sawant, Barun Sobti & Zain Imam Shoot For Rajeev’s Show Juzz Baat
- Juzz Baat’s Host Rajeev Khandelwal Says He Is Not Meant For Reality Shows!
Television actor and Juzz Baat host Rajeev Khandelwal lost his mother a few months back to cancer. While talking to IANS, he told that the thought of seeing your dear ones battle with cancer is scarier than the disease by itself. He was quoted saying, "Cancer is not very scary, but the thought of someone close to you going through cancer is more scary." He also said that to deal with the chronic disease, one needs to be patient and have persistence.
He further added, "It does not matter how much support one gets from the world... Unless the patient is not motivated and strong enough to fight the disease (it is tough). One can beat any disease as long as you are positive from inside and have will to live".
After battling cancer for a year and half, Rajeev Khandelwal's mother Vijay Lakshmi Khandelwal succumbed to it in the month of May 2018. Talking about gathering the strength to deal with it, learning from his mother's experience, the actor said, "Nobody in this world can help you if you don't fight."
Recently, actors Irrfan Khan and Sonali Bendre have been diagnosed with cancer and are undergoing the treatment. Sonali is being treated in New York and Irrfan is in London. Praying for the recovery of the two actors, Rajeev said, "As I have done a show 'Reporter' with Goldie Behl (Sonali's husband), so I know a little about Sonali on personal level. She is a strong person and so is Irrfan".
"They should forget about drawing support from people. The world is with you and will support you for sure. What's important is to maintain a positive outlook. As long you are not giving up on the disease, the disease will not take you away", (sic) he added.