TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
It's been more than two years since the television industry lost one of its most talented and hard-working actresses Pratyusha Banerjee. On the day of her birth anniversary, dear friend and actress Kamya Punjabi took to her Instagram handle to post a video dedicated to late Pratyusha, which will leave you in tears! The video consisting of pictures of them together from when they had good times was captioned as, " तू अभी भी है और हमेशा रहेगी...... #HappyBirthdayPratyusha." - (sic)
The caption loosely translates to, "You're here still, and will continue to remain". Fans responded to Kamya's post saying, "True friendship.. Dosti bhulaye nhi bhulti. I miss u too pratusha. Kash vo aaj hoti to dekh pati ki sirf aap unki real bst frnd h.. Jane ke baad b always fikar rhti h apko" - (sic)
Another comment read, "very heart touching..yr so proud of u ..Kamya dat u r still fighting for d right..bohat kam log aise dekhne ko milte h..jo Dost k liye itna kuch kare..or khaas taur par jab woh insaan nhi h..i hope ki woh ye sab aap ko dekh kar..bohat khush hogi" - (sic)
The Balika Vadhu actress committed suicide in her Mumbai apartment two years back by hanging herself. Post her death, her parents lodged a complaint against her former boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh. He was speculated to be the reason behind her death, as reports were making rounds that Pratyusha was subjected to domestic violence.
Though no conclusion has been made with regard to her case, friends and family continue to fight for the justice. Vikas Gupta and Kamya Punjabi even took to their social media handles two years later on the day of Pratyusha's death and demanded justice.
Vikas Gupta's caption read, "Today I lost a person I really liked . It's been 2 years . People will forget cause life moves on , we all move on . Your death taught a lot value of life . May you rest in Peace."
A post shared by Kamya Panjabi (@panjabikamya) on Aug 9, 2018 at 11:59am PDT