- Pratyusha Banerjee Birth Anniversary: From Balika Vadhu To Bigg Boss, The Small Town Girl's Journey
- Late Pratyusha Banerjee’s BF Rahul Raj Announces His Marriage With Saloni Sharma
- Rahul Raj Singh Sues Kamya Punjabi For Rs 1 Crore Over Releasing Pratyusha Banerjee’s Short Film!
- Watch Promo! Kamya Punjabi To Release Pratyusha Banerjee’s Last Short Film In April
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide, Hina Khan Tantrums & Other Controversies That Rocked TV Industry In 2016
- Pratyusha Banerjee Suicide: Rahul Raj Singh Breaks His Silence; Rubbishes Prostitution Allegation!
It's been more than two years since the television industry lost one of its most talented and hard-working actresses Pratyusha Banerjee. On the day of her birth anniversary, dear friend and actress Kamya Punjabi took to her Instagram handle to post a video dedicated to late Pratyusha, which will leave you in tears! The video consisting of pictures of them together from when they had good times was captioned as, " तू अभी भी है और हमेशा रहेगी...... #HappyBirthdayPratyusha." - (sic)
The caption loosely translates to, "You're here still, and will continue to remain". Fans responded to Kamya's post saying, "True friendship.. Dosti bhulaye nhi bhulti. I miss u too pratusha. Kash vo aaj hoti to dekh pati ki sirf aap unki real bst frnd h.. Jane ke baad b always fikar rhti h apko" - (sic)
Another comment read, "very heart touching..yr so proud of u ..Kamya dat u r still fighting for d right..bohat kam log aise dekhne ko milte h..jo Dost k liye itna kuch kare..or khaas taur par jab woh insaan nhi h..i hope ki woh ye sab aap ko dekh kar..bohat khush hogi" - (sic)
The Balika Vadhu actress committed suicide in her Mumbai apartment two years back by hanging herself. Post her death, her parents lodged a complaint against her former boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh. He was speculated to be the reason behind her death, as reports were making rounds that Pratyusha was subjected to domestic violence.
Though no conclusion has been made with regard to her case, friends and family continue to fight for the justice. Vikas Gupta and Kamya Punjabi even took to their social media handles two years later on the day of Pratyusha's death and demanded justice.
Vikas Gupta's caption read, "Today I lost a person I really liked . It's been 2 years . People will forget cause life moves on , we all move on . Your death taught a lot value of life . May you rest in Peace."
A post shared by Kamya Panjabi (@panjabikamya) on Aug 9, 2018 at 11:59am PDT