TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
This year, we have witnessed some of the best celebrity weddings. Recently, reality show sensation Prince Narula and Yuvika Chaudhary tied the knot. And now, Indian comedian Kapil Sharma has announced his wedding to long-term girlfriend Ginni. The couple has decided to get married on December 12, 2018. One of Kapil's close friends has told DBPOST that Kapil had to prepone his wedding, as Ginni's father isn't keeping well. Though the wedding will be taking place early, it is going to be a lavish one. You would be surprised to know how much Kapil and Ginni are spending on their wedding food alone!
A Grand Feast For The Guests
According to the source, the wedding food list is going to consist of more than 100 dishes. Apparently, the couple is spending approximately Rs 15 Lakhs on the delicious food. The menu will include both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
The Star-filled Guest List
It's impossible that Kapil's wedding would take place in the absence of the stars. If the reports hold true, the comedian is planning on inviting several Bollywood actors including Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, and Deepika Padukone. The guest list will consist of 150-200 members.
The Wedding Venue
Reportedly, Ginni and Kapil have decided to get married in Jalandhar. The wedding will take place in Club Cabbana, which is located on the Phagwara-Jalandhar Highway, Punjab. The resort has been booked for two days.
Reception In Mumbai
Kapil will be throwing a wedding reception in Mumbai on December 14, 2018. However, he also wants to have a grand reception at Amritsar for his close friends and family. The source told the publication that the plan is yet to be finalized.