TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
Indian comedian Kapil Sharma has stayed away from the small screen for all good reasons. Following a series of mid air spat and other issues that tampered his reputation, he chose to stay away from the spotlight. But, this latest picture of Kapil Sharma's will leave you shocked. Since the time the picture began to surface on the internet, fans and other well wishers have expressed a concern over Kapil's health.
One of the Kapil Sharma fan clubs posted the above picture of the comedian on their Twitter handle. In the picture, Kapil is seen holding his pet dog Cheeku and sporting a smile at the camera. The caption read, "Latest pic of @KapilSharmaK9 with his pet Cheeku. Isn't it cute?
According to the reports, Kapil is battling depression and is currently in London coping with it. The fans first began to worry about his health when he was spotted at the Mumbai airport looking unwell. He looked bigger than his usual frame on screen. When his pictures went viral, he was highly criticized for his weight gain.
Sometime ago, he was yet again spotted in a grocery store in Amsterdam. Similar to his Mumbai airport appearance, he was seen with a fuller beard and a pot belly. However, after a break from social media, his presence seems to be making its way through the internet. In the latest picture, he seems to be doing better, as he sports a smile with his pet pooch.
In June, Kapil took off to Greece with his girlfriend Ginni Chatrath. A source close to him told DNA, "He is accompanied by his fiancé Ginni Chatrath and they will probably be away for a couple of weeks".