TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Indian comedian Kapil Sharma has stayed away from the small screen for all good reasons. Following a series of mid air spat and other issues that tampered his reputation, he chose to stay away from the spotlight. But, this latest picture of Kapil Sharma's will leave you shocked. Since the time the picture began to surface on the internet, fans and other well wishers have expressed a concern over Kapil's health.
One of the Kapil Sharma fan clubs posted the above picture of the comedian on their Twitter handle. In the picture, Kapil is seen holding his pet dog Cheeku and sporting a smile at the camera. The caption read, "Latest pic of @KapilSharmaK9 with his pet Cheeku. Isn't it cute?
According to the reports, Kapil is battling depression and is currently in London coping with it. The fans first began to worry about his health when he was spotted at the Mumbai airport looking unwell. He looked bigger than his usual frame on screen. When his pictures went viral, he was highly criticized for his weight gain.
Sometime ago, he was yet again spotted in a grocery store in Amsterdam. Similar to his Mumbai airport appearance, he was seen with a fuller beard and a pot belly. However, after a break from social media, his presence seems to be making its way through the internet. In the latest picture, he seems to be doing better, as he sports a smile with his pet pooch.
In June, Kapil took off to Greece with his girlfriend Ginni Chatrath. A source close to him told DNA, "He is accompanied by his fiancé Ginni Chatrath and they will probably be away for a couple of weeks".