- Kapil Sharma’s Comeback: Bharti Says Kapil Is Working On A Lot Of Things!
- Kapil Sharma Turns To Yoga To Shed The Extra Pounds! Is Meditation Helping Him Deal With Issues From
- Kapil Sharma’s Presence On Television Is Missed By Irfan Pathan! Read The Cricketer’s Tweets
- Finally! Kapil Sharma Is All Set To Shoot His New Show’s Promo On This Date!
- Sunil Grover Reveals He Won't Be Seen On Small Screen With Kapil Sharma Anytime Soon! Here's Why
- Is Kapil Sharma Teaming Up With Bharti Singh & Krushna Abhishek For A New Show?
Kapil Sharma has been in the news a lot lately since the time he announced that he'll be returning to television. The comedian had stayed away from the limelight following a series of unpleasant events, including the infamous spat with Sunil Grover and a phase of depression. A few days ago, we got to see him celebrating Raksha Bandhan with family. Following that, he was seen jogging on a beach, trying to shed those extra pounds he had gained during his low phase.
In a series of pictures posted on his fan page on Instagram, Kapil is seen running on a beach in a jogging attire. You can see in the picture how his shirt is drenched in sweat. Seems like Kapil is seriously working towards getting fit for his television comeback with his new comedy show.
Previously, regarding his fitness, a source told Bombay Times, "Kapil was not in India, but the makers of the show were in touch with him. He is currently in Amritsar, and is looking forward to returning to action. He has already started working out."
Latest reports are suggesting that Kapil will be seen alongside Bharti and Krushna Abhishek in the forthcoming comedy show. Krushna also confirmed that he's working on a comedy show, but refrained from naming Kapil to be a part of the show. Do you think the rivalry between the two would fade away once they share the stage? The female comedian Bharti, who is currently busy with the stunt-based show Khatron Ke Khiladi, is yet to comment on it.
The source further added, "The trio will be working together after many years, since they branched out post 'Comedy Circus'. It will be a comedy show, but different from what they have done so far. They will perform gags and also chat with celeb guests on the show. We don't want to burden Kapil with the responsibility of running a show on his shoulders, yet."
We are surely excited to see the iconic comedy trio take over the stage once again! What is your take on Kapil Sharma's return and his alleged new show with Krushna Abhishek and Bharti? Let us know in the comments below.