TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Kapil Sharma's fans have some exciting news to cherish! It has been confirmed that the comedian will be returning to television soon. Recently, we got to see the latest pictures of Kapil that were shared by a fan club on Twitter. He was seen celebrating Raksha Bandhan with his family. In a recent statement to PeepingMoon.com, the comedian confirmed that he will be back in action soon. What seems more exciting besides his return is the fact that we might get to see him alongside Krushna Abhishek and Bharti Singh! More details inside.
Kapil Confirms The News
In a statement to a daily Kapil said, "I can assure my fans that I will be back soon with another season of The Kapil Sharma Show. The show has the same effect on the viewers and it would really love to take it forward. However, it is at a very initial stage."
Krushna & Bharti To Join Him
A source associated with the forthcoming comedy show told TOI, "While Krushna and Bharti Singh came on board earlier, the makers have now decided to rope in Kapil, too. The trio will be working together after many years, since they branched out post 'Comedy Circus'. It will be a comedy show, but different from what they have done so far. They will perform gags and also chat with celeb guests on the show. We don't want to burden Kapil with the responsibility of running a show on his shoulders, yet."
Krushna Confirms The News
"I am coming up with a new comedy show in a month's time. I will be seen with Bharti Singh. Her husband Haarsh Limbachiyaa is also involved with the project. He has done a lot of work in the industry and is very talented. He has written shows like Comedy Nights Bachao, Comedy Classes, Comedy Circus,".
Kapil Is Working On His Health
The comedian was away from the limelight for a long time. However, sources have revealed that he's currently focusing on his health. "Kapil was not in India, but the makers of the show were in touch with him. He is currently in Amritsar, and is looking forward to returning to action. He has already started working out,", a source told TOI.