- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Divyanka Tripathi & Karan Patel’s Show To END With Two BIG Weddings!
- Bigg Boss 12 Day 2 Highlights: Saba & Somi Create Unnecessary Fight; Call Sreesanth Mean & Selfish!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Go Off Air Soon; The Cast To Shoot For The Finale Episode On A Big Scale!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Divyanka Tripathi, Karan Patel & Others Have Fun During Outdoor Shoot [PICS]
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spoiler: Raman & Ishita Are Stuck In A Cave; Sudha Chandran To Enter The Show!
- Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas Engagement: Karan Patel, Anusha & Other TV Celebs Wish The Couple
- Karan Patel Wishes His Wife Ankita Bhargava On Her Birthday In The Most Adorable Way!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Karan Patel To Turn A Host For Zing’s Show!
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Major Twist: Not Ishita, But Raman Or Param To Die!
- Exclusive Interview! Shaleen Bhanot Says He Would Love To Work With Jennifer Winget & Karan Patel!
Television actors Karan Patel and Ankita Bhargava have been planning to start a family and they have been vocal about it. Last November (2017), they were expecting their first baby when they announced their pregnancy in a very cute way. Unfortunately, in the month of June, Ankita suffered a miscarriage. In a recent interview with Mid-Day, Karan Patel opened up about Ankita Bhargava's miscarriage and said that they are planning on starting a family all over again, leaving the past behind. Calling Ankita his best friend, this is what he has to say.
Karan Says The Show Must Go On
Karan has a rather positive way of looking at life. When asked about wife Ankita's miscarriage he said, "We are in a positive state of mind. We want to start a family and are already planning for it. The incident is behind us. It's a film that didn't release, but the show must go on."
Ankita Is His Best Friend!
Every man is influenced by the woman in his life in one way or the other. When asked about how Ankita has impacted him, Karan said, "I am pathetic when it comes to romance. Ankita is my best friend. We understand each other without having to verbalise our thoughts - she knows exactly how to handle me when I am irked. I know how not to rub her the wrong way."
Karan's Lifestyle Has Changed After Marriage
Karan also revealed that Ankita makes him want to come back home. Apparently, the actor used to party and drink through the week before he met Ankita. He says his life has changed for good now, as she makes him a better person.
They Took Time To Heal
Fans and friends were extremely disheartened when it was revealed that Ankita suffered a miscarriage. An actor from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein was quoted as saying, "While Karan is keeping a brave front, he is devastated, and it will take time to overcome this loss. It was their first child and they were really looking forward to embrace parenthood. We hope God gives them all the strength."
Best Wishes To Them
Like Karan said, we hope they move past the unpleasant feelings and start a new family soon. Since Karan has himself talked about the same, we wish the couple all the very best and hope to hear some good news in the near future!