TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Bigg Boss 12 is running high on entertainment and the fans have already begun to extend support to their favorite contestants. Yesterday, commoners Roshmi Banik and Kriti Verma, who also served as captains for a brief period, got evicted. Weekend Ka Vaar also included a lot of fun, wherein, the host Salman Khan was seen pulling television actor and Bigg Boss 12 inmate Karanvir Bohra's leg. However, it did not go well with Karanvir's fans, who called out Salman Khan for humiliating him and being particle towards other contestants. Also, Sreeshanth made a certain comment with regard to women, which triggered an immediate reaction from the viewers. This is what the viewers had to say.
"Why is Salman humiliating KV so much? He doesn't deserve this at all. Acha banne ka acha silah he's getting. And glorifying khan sisters for no effin reason" - (sic)
@Khalid Ahemd Khan & @sweet_jeha
"KVB is calm doesn't mean Salman can talk to him rudely and shout at him.
Izzat do izzat lo Salman jee#BB12 #BiggBoss12"
"Sorry #SalmanKhan fans but the way he treats #KaranvirBohra is not right at all 👎
We all love you #KaranvirBohra ❤You are a gem 💎" - (sic)
@rani & @SubhaniDas
"Salman Khan is actually buttering Anup n Jasleen. And why target KV. Like seriously"
"Stop humiliating KVB .... And stop favoring Khan Sister's .... No wonder favouritism started
"Sreesanth said to Salman he'd let the woman's team win against men's. If this ain't male chauvinism then what it is.
I'm feel so disgusted by his thoughts & shame on all the women who still defend this MCP jackass!" - (sic)
"@Veekkaskanojia #BiggBoss12 how could #Sreesanth make such statements on women's power?? There are strong players like Mithali Raj, P.V.Sindhu , Sakshi Malik and lot more... what he did today was very wrong..." - (sic)