TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Karenjit Kaur The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone gained huge appreciation from both the fans and critics alike. Now, the season 2 of the web series is all set to go on air soon. The trailer of Karenjit Kaur season 2 was released yesterday, and this season has more to offer to the audiences, as it takes you on an emotional ride, dealing with Sunny Leone's real-life struggles, the challenges she faced with her parents, etc. And it also showcases the details of adult film world like never before.
The trailer shows Sunny's journey to the adult film industry and the troubled relationship she held with her parents. In the later segments of the trailer, her mother is shown to be an alcoholic, who meets with a car accident. Her mother is seen belittling what she does by saying, "What happened in your life that made you want to parade naked in front of the world".
The second season of Karenjit Kaur is scheduled to go on air from September 28, 2018. Reports hold that the web series was created after Sunny and the Director of the documentary, Mostly Sunny, had a few disagreements, over the authenticity of the film. The actress was reportedly compelled to tell her own story through Karenjit Kaur.
Talking about working on the season 2 of Karenjit Kaur, Sunny said, "Shooting the second season of Karenjit Kaur on ZEE5 has been very cathartic for me. It has been an emotional and difficult journey shooting for the same."
She further added, "This series allowed me the opportunity to re-live moments, thus giving me the chance to look at incidents with a new perspective. The support I have received from the audience and my fans is heart-warming. And, of course, ZEE5 has been a champion through all this for believing in and giving me a free hand to tell my story, my way."