- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Erica Fernandes, Parth Samthaan & Hina Khan To Shoot In Kolkata!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan Shoot The 2nd Promo, Shweta Praises Erica!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Shahrukh Khan To Introduce Erica Fernandes & Parth Samthaan!
- Here Are The Best Memes Of Ekta Kapoor’s Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2
- Erica Fernandes’ Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 Premiere Date REVEALED!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: The Kapil Sharma Show’s Sumona Chakravarti To Play Anurag’s Sister!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Not Bindi, But Komolika Aka Hina Khan’s New Trademark Will Be Earrings!
- Erica Fernandes Says Her Father Started Dancing When Kasautii Played For The Very First Time!
- Erica Fernandes On Playing Prerna Basu in Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2, Says She Grew Up Watching It!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Fans Say ‘Spare This Horror’ After Ekta Revealed The Promo Of The Show!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Not Parth Samthaan, But Abhimanyu Chaudhary To Play Anurag!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 Promo OUT! Erica Looks Beautiful As Prerna; Is Parth Samthaan Playing Anurag?
Everybody is looking forward to the remake of Ekta Kapoor's superhit love saga. Ever since it was announced that Erica Fernandes will be seen playing the role of Prerna on Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2, the fans haven't been able to contain their excitement. But, before the actress landed this role, she has had her share of difficulties. In a recent interview with SpotboyE, Erica Fernandes opened up about her childhood struggles and her father's illness that made her what she is today.
Simplicity Defines Erica
Very few are aware of the fact that Erica belongs from a humble background. Unlike many celebrities, Erica made it to the top all by herself. Her father's illness made her fearless and played an important role in shaping her personality. When her father fell sick, her mother had to take up a job, and Erica started taking care of the household chores. That's how she developed an interest towards cooking and baking.
She Thanks Her Parents For Her Creativity
"My father was an interior designer for 20 years, so I think I get my creativity from him. And my mother used to have summer camps where she used to teach all of these activities. Plus, I like to use my imagination and try to revamp things,".
Her Father Danced To The KZK Track
It wasn't only the fans who were excited when the promo of Kasautii Zindagi Kay remake promo was released. When a fan asked the television actress on how her family reacted, Erica replied saying, "My dad actually started dancing when it played for the very first time."
She Was In Tears When She Heard About Playing Prerna
"When I was first asked by the media if I was doing Kasautii .. at that point of time I was nowhere in the picture for the show. I was a part of Balaji but for another project and had to do a mock test for the same. Ekta Ma'am saw that... and said those golden words ... "mujhe meri Prerna mil gayi" and that was music to my ears!"
Ercia Is Excited About Playing Prerna
"My show (Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi) recently went off air, and I guess my performance in it was noticed. Perhaps it showed my conviction, and that was enough for me to land this one (laughs). I'm thrilled and excited but at the same time there is a little pressure. It is a huge show and from my end I will try my level best to live up to the expectations."
She's Thankful To Her Fans
"Thank you! Thanks for showering me with your love and well wishes, we are going to give it our all to make this one a memorable show for you. So please do continue to support us and be with us as we begin this wonderful journey together."