- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Fans Get Nostalgic; Give Thumbs Up To The Show & Erica-Parth’s Jodi!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 Review: Ekta Tries To Deliver It All At Once; Erica Is Overenthusiastic!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Gives Devdas Touch To Parth-Erica’s Show; Komolika Steals The Thunder!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Plans On Revealing Komolika & Mr Bajaj On This Day!
- Ekta Kapoor Admits To Over-reacting To Shweta Tiwari's Comment On Casting Palak Tiwari in KZK 2!
- Erica Fernandes Reveals A Secret She Kept From Her Family Regarding Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- Vikas Gupta: Parth & I Can Never Be Best Friends Again, But We Decided To Let Go Of Negativity!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Will Divyanka Tripathi Be A Part Of Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes’ Show?
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay: Ekta Kapoor Shares Komolika's Choli Designs; Hina Khan To Don This Look?
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay Statue Of Love: Erica Fernandes & Parth’s 23-Ft Statue Unveiled In 10 Cities!
- Ekta Kapoor Did NOT Approach Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak For Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- KZK 2 Unique Promotion: Popular TV Stars To Promote The Show; Esha Deol To Unveil Sculpture Of Love!
Shweta Tiwari became a household name, following her role on Kasautii Zindagi Kay. Now that the remake of the show is all set to premiere, Shweta revealed that her 16-year-old daughter Palak Tiwari refused to play the role of Prerna, which was played by her in the original series. Earlier, it was said that Palak would be making her Bollywood debut with the film Quickie, starring Darsheel Safary. Shweta later confirmed that Palak will not be doing any film, as she's focusing on her studies. This is what Shweta had to say about Palak acting in Ekta's love saga.
Shweta Reveals The Truth
While talking to Hindustan Times, Shweta Tiwari said, "Yes, I would have told her to go ahead and do it. In fact, everybody was saying, even from Balaji (production house) that she should do it. It was she who said ‘No mom, I don't think I can do a daily soap and work day in and day out. I cannot do that at this point in time."
Palak Is Focusing On Her Studies
Celebrity children are often considered to be more inclined towards working in the industry than academics. But, that's not the case with Palak Tiwari who is in class 12 right now and is only focusing on getting good grades, regarding the same Shweta said, "She doesn't want to divert herself from class 12th studies."
Palak Wants To Be An Actress Just Like Her Mother
We might get to see Palak on screen sometime as Shweta said, "I never force anything on her or tell her what to do. She's a very intelligent girl. She wants to be an actor; she has already decided that if she will do anything in her life then it will be related to this industry. But, she takes her own calls."
Shweta Praises Her Daughter
Shweta went on to praise her daughter saying, "Palak is a responsible and intelligent girl. She doesn't smoke or has any bad habits like other kids of her age. She never demands anything."
Palak Follows Deadlines Promptly
Just like any other teenager, Palak also needs to follow deadlines set by her mother. Talking about this Shweta said, "Her deadline in the night is always 8.30pm, no matter where she goes. If it's a night party like a birthday party, then her deadline is 11.30pm. She comes back without me having to fight with her. I have been very lucky that whenever I tell her something, she follows it. God has been kind."