TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Kasautii Zindagi Kay has many factors that are looked forward to by the audiences. Recently, we got to know that the superstar Shahrukh Khan is introducing the characters on the show. We even watched the video that featured him and Ekta Kapoor. Besides watching the two celebrities have a good chat, what caught our attention was Ekta Kapoor's cheeks turning red. Yes, you read it right! The television czarina couldn't stop blushing.
To answer this question, Ekta took to her Instagram handle and posted a picture with Shahrukh Khan. She captioned the image as, "A lot of ppl asked me why I was blushing! Well iv loved sir since #fauji ! Finally he introduces characters of my most loved show !!n I shoot with him ! I'm gushing blushing !!! #kasautiizindagikay #mugshot #love #anurag #prerna" - (sic)
Times Now had previously quoted media reports saying that Shahrukh had charged a total of Rs 8 Crore for the promotional shoot. The Bollywood actor apparently shot for almost 8 hours with Ekta Kapoor. The narrative part took about 3 hours. Shahrukh spent nearly 720 minutes for the entire shoot, which narrows down to 1.11 Lakh per minute!
In terms of the cast of the show, Erica Fernandes and Parth Samthaan have been shooting in Kolkata. Speculations are making rounds that Hina Khan will start shooting for the show in October, following a selfie she posted with Ekta Kapoor.