- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Plans On Revealing Komolika & Mr Bajaj On This Day!
- Ekta Kapoor Admits To Over-reacting To Shweta Tiwari's Comment On Casting Palak Tiwari in KZK 2!
- Erica Fernandes Reveals A Secret She Kept From Her Family Regarding Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- Vikas Gupta: Parth & I Can Never Be Best Friends Again, But We Decided To Let Go Of Negativity!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Will Divyanka Tripathi Be A Part Of Parth Samthaan & Erica Fernandes’ Show?
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay Statue Of Love: Erica Fernandes & Parth’s 23-Ft Statue Unveiled In 10 Cities!
Komolika, the antagonist in the Ekta Kapoor's love saga Kasautii Zindagi Kay, was known for her trademark bindis in the original series. When the comeback of this iconic show was announced, fans began to anticipate the look of new Komolika. Teasing the fans further, yesterday, Ekta Kapoor shared a few pictures showcasing several beautiful blouse designs that will be donned by Komolika. Going by the latest reports, if television actress Hina Khan is chosen to play the iconic role, we can't wait to see her carry these sensual cholis on the show!
Sometime back, it was revealed that the new Komolika's signature accessory wouldn't be bindis, but a range of earrings that will become a new trademark. As far as Hina's role in the show is considered, sources close to the actress have revealed that she's signed the final deal and has begun the shoot! However, Hina Khan has refrained from making any comments.
The promotions for Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 have been carried out intensely across the country. Recently, a 23-feet statue of the iconic Prerna and Anurag was unveiled in ten different cities. Sharing a video of the same, Ekta Kapoor said that the pressure to promote her show is scaring her!
Bollywood actress Esha Deol along with her husband inaugurated the statue in Mumbai and hinted that she might play a cameo on the show. Meanwhile, the team has been shooting for the show in Kolkata. Lead actress Erica Fernandes has kept her fans updated by constantly sharing pictures of the beautiful city on her Instagram handle. In one of the pictures, the entire team was seen hanging together on the streets of Kolkata.
We are definitely excited to see the new Komolika, especially rocking the earrings and the beautiful cholis. Let us know in the comments below on what you think of Komolika's new avatar!