- Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Ekta Kapoor Plans On Revealing Komolika & Mr Bajaj On This Day!
- Hina Khan Seeks Ganpati's Blessings With Rocky Jaiswal; Gets Trolled For Visiting Lalbaughcha Raja!
- Bigg Boss 12 First Nomination Task: After Hina & Hiten, Shilpa Shinde-Karan Patel To Enter The House
- Neha Pendse Ready To Clean Toilets In Bigg Boss 12, Says Hina Khan Inspires Her!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Did Shilpa Shinde Take A Dig At Hina Khan?
- Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan Reveals Why She Denied Being A Part Of The Premiere!
- Bigg Bigg Boss 12: Hina Khan & Hiten Tejwani To Act As Moderators Of The Tasks!
- Bigg Boss 12 Premiere: Shilpa Shinde Is Excited; Hina Khan Refused The Show Because Of Kasautii!
- Erica Fernandes Reveals A Secret She Kept From Her Family Regarding Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay: Ekta Kapoor Shares Komolika's Choli Designs; Hina Khan To Don This Look?
- Bigg Boss 12: Outhouse Taala Khol; Fans Can Choose The Contestants To Enter The House!
- Bigg Boss 12: After Shilpa Shinde, Arshi Khan & Hina Khan Approached For The Show!
As the flood in Kerala has taken many lives and continues to cause havoc, hundreds and thousands of families have lost their homes and the entire nation is extending support to help the victims in every way possible. Besides, collecting funds and donating other neccesities, Indian television celebrities such as Ishqbaaz's Nakuul Mehta, actress Hina Khan and boyfriend Rocky Jaiswal and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress Vaishali Takkar have come forward to urge the fans to support the victims of this disaster.
Ishqbaaz actor tweeted, "Urge every Indian/ world citizen to help in any way possible. Please read about #KeralaFloods . Not much may be covered in mainstream media for obvious reasons. But you & I can contribute and must. #KeralaFloodRelief #KeralaRains" - (sic)
"We hav done our bit,I request all don't step back or hold ur selves, anyone can donate any figure they feel shall be significant according to their capacity. It's not about how much, it's about ‘will you?' Help the authorities, help our fellow citizens.
Take care Kerala! Prayers!" - (sic)
Hina Khan's boyfriend Rocky Jaiswal quoted Hina's tweet and said, "Let's not hold our selves , let this time be about our fellow citizens. We practically CAN contribute without any complaints or regrets. Also it's good to see authorities finally taking bold measures,appreciate our forces for their help. Prayers for u dear Kerala.Don't loose hope!" - (sic)
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress Vaishali Takkar told in a statement, "As soon as I got the news, I searched for the authorised people who I can send my contribution to. And I am also personally raising funds from friends and family to help out. I feel that whatever we do for the victims is less compared to the tragedies that they are witnessing every day".
Vaishali Further Added
"Everyone who can must stand for the relief of flood victims. It barely costs us anything, but will be worth saving lives of many. As citizens, we all should contribute as much as we can. I feel if all of us unite in our efforts of helping the victims out, we can make a big difference to their lives. I know that we all are busy, but we can take out the time to do our bit."