- Rubina Dilaik On Late Honeymoon Plans With Husband Abhinav Shukla, Says Marriage Has Not Sunk In
- Rubina Dilaik Composes & Sings A Romantic Song For Husband Abhinav Shukla; Fans Are Loving It!
- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Seal It With A Romantic KISS At Their Reception; Fans Find It Cute!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Love Story Is Nothing Less Than A Fairytale!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Look Like A Dream Couple At Their Mumbai Wedding Reception! (PICS)
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Are Back In Mumbai; The Actress Gets Best SURPRISE!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Look Stunning At Their Wedding Reception In Ludhiana (PICS)
- Why Didn’t Surveen Chawla Attend Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Wedding?
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Wedding Was A Dreamy Affair And These Pictures Are The Proof!
- Rubina-Abhinav’s Royal Wedding: Rubina Dilaik Looks No Less Than A Princess! (Inside PICS)
We recently told you how Kiki Challenge has taken over the internet and the impact it has had on the celebrity bunch too, who took up the social media trend. However, not all are happy with it, as Kiki challenge is slammed by many television celebrities. While actor Abhinav Shukla said social media is turning people ignorant, Pranitaa Pandit called this act extremely stupid! Nia Sharma, Ada Sharma, Nora Fatehi and Priyank Sharma are some of the Indian television celebrities who danced to Drake's In My Feelings on the roads of Mumbai! Here's what the actors had to say against the Kiki challenge.
Abhinav was quoted by India TV saying,"Kiki challenge is another validation of the fact that social media is making people stupid! Also, when we talk about safety, it can be perfectly safe if you get down from a slow-moving car on an open country road with no traffic! But if you try it on a highway then I cannot fathom one's stupidity! Also, don't try this in Mumbai as you will either stumble over a pothole or fall into a manhole, the lucky ones will get hit by wrong lane violator!"
"I've seen footage where a young girl was knocked out by a speeding car. It's an irresponsible act and signifies nothing. These are punishable acts. As it is our infrastructure stinks. Cars crawl on the pothole-ridden roads. If in top commoners and celebs are going to get out and dance it's going to get chaotic. And what does it serve? We have more important issues to work on!"
"I think this is very risky if it's not well planned. I apprehend this, a person must not do anything just for a bubble reputation. It's more important to show your talent the right way to get popular than doing these stupid stunts. And if celebs are also doing it then they must realize that they are influencing their fans."
"The ongoing kiki challenge which is trending on social media is one of the most foolish trends. It's not at all safe. I feel public figures and actors should not do it since people follow them. When you never get down from a car to pick up some garbage and to put it in the right place, why do they get down from the car and dance?"
"I would like to say it's not a safe act at all especially keeping in mind the roads and where we live. It makes no sense to do this and it is highly stupid. People in today's day and age are just doing anything in the name of entertainment. It's not at all cool and I would not vouch for it. I would not do something just because someone challenges me."