TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Television actress Krystle D'Souza gained popularity through her show Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. Though she was last seen on the show Belan Bahu, Krystle has constantly been in the news for various reasons. Be it for taking a selfie with the maker of Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2, Ekta Kapoor, or for posting amazing pictures on her Instagram handle. Recently, the actress had been to the Golden temple alone to seek the blessings of Waheguru. She took to her Instagram handle to share a picture of herself from the temple accompanied with an inspiring caption.
Her caption read, "🙏🏻 Nirbhau , Nirvair ✨#goldentemple #blessings .Sometimes being lost , you end up finding yourself ! I decided to do something I wanted to do for years , so I woke up and left alone and look where I am ! Have faith in yourself and everything else just falls in place ✨." - (sic)
She looks gorgeous dressed in a traditional attire, seems like Krystle is taking time off to work on her spirituality. Her caption also hints at the same. Is Krystle seeking the blessings for any special occasion? Recently, she was in the news when speculations started to make rounds saying that she would be seen playing the role of Komolika. However, she refrained from commenting on it.
Yesterday, Ekta Kapoor released the promo of her famous love saga, starring Erica Fernandes and Parth Samthaan. Upon seeing this on Instagram, Krystle commented saying, "This is everything". By her comment, we can assume that she might not be the one donning Komolika's character.
A while before that, she created a lot of buzz with regard to her alleged breakup with Karan Tacker. The duo claimed to be just friends for a long time. But, it was noticed that they unfollowed each other on their Instagram handles, which gave rise to further speculations. Krystle and Karan both ceased to comment on this.