- Inside Pics Of Minissha Lamba-Ryan Tham's Wedding!
- Minissha Lamba Gets Married To Beau Ryan Tham
- Gautam Gulati Wasn't Invited For Arya Babbar's Book Launch?
- Minissha Lamba Speaks Openely About Arya Babbar Post Bigg Boss 8
- Only Minissha Lamba Eliminated From Bigg Boss 8!
- Puneet Issar And Minissha Lamba NOT Eliminated From Bigg Boss 8!
- Bigg Boss 8's Emotional Havoc On Upen, Puneet, Sushant, Minissha, Praneet!
- Bigg Boss 8's Puneet Spends Night In Phone Booth, Cries Over Minissha!
- Bigg Boss 8: Actual Reasons Why Soni Singh Got Eliminated!
- Soni Singh Eliminated From Bigg Boss 8, Upen Patel Upset!
- Why Bigg Boss 8's Minissha Lamba Or Soni Singh Might Get Eliminated?
- Bigg Boss 8 Nominations: Sonali, Soni, Minissha, Gautam Foamed!
Minissha Lamba is making her television debut with the series Internet Wala Love. After her stint in Bollywood, the actress is excited to take over the small screen! While talking to Mid-Day, Minissha said that moving to television from films is not a big deal and she doesn't care what people might have to say about the shift. Though this is the first time Minissha will be seen acting in television, she has appeared on small screen before. She was one of the contestants of the reality show Bigg Boss 8. She's acted in many successful Bollywood films such as, Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd and Bachna Ae Haseeno.
She Was Prepared For Television
According to Minissha, shifting from films to television has been a dramatic shift. She said, "I was prepared for television because I had been warned by friends who had already explored the medium. They told me that I won't get any time to myself due to the hectic schedule. I am okay with my life being hectic."
People's Opinion Doesn't Bother Her
When asked if she is bothered by what people have to say about her acting in television, she said, "I don't care what notion people have about the medium. I was sure this is the right step for me. For me, work is work. It doesn't matter what medium it appears on. In a film, you have two-and-a-half hours to tell your story whereas on television, the story can go on for a year or more."
She Loves Naagin
The actress revealed that she has always been a huge fan of television serials. She said Diya Aur Baati Hum and Naagin are her favourite shows. She said, "I love the concept of shape-shifting snakes. The glamour quotient on the show is so high. It's like our own story of mermaids or unicorns."
Why She Chose To Act In Internet Wala Love
"I play a glamorous lady boss who is professional, hardworking and strict, and expects the rest of the staff to follow suit. It's refreshing to be offered such a role because, more often than not, you have traditional roles coming your way. I can slip into traditional roles anytime in the future, but this was too interesting to let go off."
Her Take On Finding Love Online
Since her show is based on online dating, when asked about her take on finding love on the internet, Minissha said, "Once people begin to own up that they've met people they could connect with, online, it will be great. Why should you be embarrassed about it? Finding love online is viable."