- Hit Television Show Ishqbaaz To Go Off Air In November? Sources Reveal The Truth!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler : Shivaay Escapes From Oberoi Mansion; Changes His Avatar To Hide From The Police!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Mohit Tells Against Shivaay To The Police; Shivaay Gets Imprisoned For Murder!
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Ekta Kapoor, Nakuul Mehta, Rubina Dilaik & Other TV Celebs Welcome Ganpati!
- Ishqbaaz Spoiler: Shivaay To Confess His Feelings For Anika Under The Influence Of Alcohol!
- Ishqbaaz's Surbhi Chandna Celebrates B'day In Maldives! Nakuul & Shrenu's Wishes Are Hilarious!
Supreme Court verdict on Section 377 has created history! Today's hearing declared that homosexuality is no longer a crime India. The landmark decision has finally done justice to the LGBTQ community that had been fighting for its right for a long time. As the verdict was announced, many celebrities took to their social media platforms to rejoice the good news. Ishqbaaz actor Nakuul Mehta also shared a Tweet celebrating SC's decision. He Tweeted, "Yes! Yes! Yes Equal love for all". - (sic)
Previously also, Nakuul had been verbal about extending his support for the LGBT community. Couple of months ago, the actress shut down a homophobic Twitter user by saying that he would rent his apartment to people belonging from any gender as long as they are good tenants.
Besides Nakuul, many other celebrities applauded Section 377 verdict. Koffee With Karan host, Karan Johar Tweeted, "Historical judgment!!!! So proud today! Decriminalizing homosexuality and abolishing #Section377 is a huge thumbs up for humanity and equal rights! The country gets its oxygen back!" - (sic)
Actor, model and equal rights activist Sushant Divgikar while talking to Firstpost said, "Over the years, the mindset has changed and it's time indeed that Section 377 was scrapped. It's not even an Indian construct! It is a Victorian relic and reflects a colonial mindset. Section 377 should have left when the British left our country, it should have ended with the end of their oppressive and inhumane rule."
Actress Swara Bhasker who has always been vocal about her opinions, Tweeted saying, "Congratulations to all the activists and petitioners on #SupremeCourt judgement scrapping #Section377. Your perseverance just made #India a freer place for everyone! #LoveIsLove #Pride #377Verdict #377Scrapped. Three cheers for the #SupremeCourt." - (sic)