TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Singing sensation Neha Kakkar who entered in the season 2 of Indian Idol as a contestant is currently one of the Judges in season 10. The singer who is known for being bold and vocal had a breakdown during the audition of a contestant in Delhi. The incident occurred when the singer got surprised by an aspirant, who introduced himself as son of Jagdish Chugh. Neha worked with Jagdish in her childhood when she sang jagrans. This is what the Indian Idol judge had to say while getting nostalgic,
"I was overwhelmed with emotions when I saw Mr. Chugh's son in front of me. The moment I realised who he was, I couldn't hold back my tears and the wave of memories from my yester-years,"
"With moist eyes, I remembered how during difficult times the Chugh family had helped us. Mrs Chugh appreciated my dedication towards singing and reminisced how along with my sister, I would arrive as early as 5 a.m. to sing and earn a sum of Rs 500. It was a touching moment for me and I could see everyone on the set smiling with tears in their eyes." She further added.