TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Nia Sharma is considered to be one of the hottest and boldest Indian television actresses. She's has gained a huge fan base following her exceptional acting in Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna and Vikram Bhatt's Twisted, in which she plays the role of a lesbian. But, Nia Sharma who had never spoken about dating anyone, recently hinted at not being single! The actress revealed this to a fan during one of the question and answer sessions on her social media handle.
Nia has always been private about her romantic life, so during the 'Ask Me Question' session on her Instagram handle, a fan decided to venture into that bit of her life by asking,"why is she still single in spite of being so sexy?" To this Nia replied saying, "Who told you I'm single?" Is Nia hinting at having someone special in her life?
Previously, in an interview with Hindustan Times, Nia had told, "Seriously, I am surprised that I am not dating anyone. Now, in fact, is the time when I should be [dating]. I would love to meet a guy without the goal of marriage or a serious affair in mind. I am open to dating someone, but the guy should be good-looking, handsome and chilled out".
Regarding her dating, this wasn't the only witty answer from Nia's end. When a fan asked, "Don't u buy clothes", she responded saying, "NO. please give me money. Will go buy tmrw". Well, the actress' answer was on point, as this wasn't the first time she gave it back to the trollers.
Addressing the issue of online trolling that she's subjected to as a celebrity, Nia told in an interview, "I can't not wear something because the trolls don't like it. If they felt that the dress was not appropriate, tough luck! And this is not the first time I have been trolled for my red-carpet look. I have more important things to do than pay heed to the trolls. I have always experimented with my style and colours. In fact, I love the funky me, at times."