TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Television actor Nishant Singh Malkani has set an example by celebrating his birthday in a unique yet beautiful way! He rose to fame through the television shows such as Miley Jab Hum Tum and Ram Milaayi Jodi. Recently, the actor, who was in Lucknow to promote his latest television show Guddan - Tumse Na Ho Payega, decided to celebrate his birthday two days in advance with the acid-attack survivors at a cafe that's run by them. Nishant turns 30 today (September 1, 2018).
Image Courtesy : TOI
Talking to Times of India about his visit to Lucknow and celebrating his birthday with a special bunch of people Nishant said, "I have never got a chance to explore this city in depth and Lucknow has turned out to be a place where I am celebrating my birthday. I can't express how happy I am to share my joy with these ladies. This is indeed my best birthday ever. These are really the superwoman of our society."
The women working at the cafe surprised him with a heart-shaped cake. Overwhelmed by their sweet gesture, Nishant said, "You know the real essence of your birthday is not just celebrating with your loved ones, but also with the ones who need more love, and what better place than this to do that. Even though my birthday will be two-days from now, I have actually celebrated it today. Celebrating it with the good wishes of these courageous ladies and their blessings for my bright future and career, has really made my day. They even arranged a cake for me which was really heart-touching."
Nishant, while expressing his desire to explore Lucknow, said, "This is my second visit to Lucknow. The first one was for an acting assignment when I was here only for three days to shoot a song and the second one being this for the promotions. Time hasn't allowed me much to explore this city. But what I've liked best about Lucknow is the mouth-watering food. I really want to visit the Imambara, especially the Bhool Bhulaiya."