TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Popular 90s Remix singer and Silisila Badalte Rishton Ka's actress Roma Bali's husband Nitin Bali died today after succumbing to head injuries following a horrific road accident. Nitin passed away at the age of 47 and he's survived by his wife Roma and son Joshua Bali. According to the reports, Nitin was driving home from Borivali to Malad, when he lost control over the wheels and hit a divider. He was taken to the police station around 12:30 AM and booked for rash driving.
Even upon insisting, he refused to seek medical help saying he was alright. He took a bail around 3 AM and headed home. Later in the night, the former singer complained of stomach ache and began to vomit blood. His blood pressure and heart rate began to drop. He was taken to a nearby hospital, but passed away around 1:30 PM.
A police statement read, "He began to vomit and his blood pressure and his heart rate dropped. His wife rushed him to Raksha Hospital in Malad. He couldn't be revived though. Around 1pm on Tuesday, he was pronounced dead."
His body has been sent for autopsy, but the funeral will be conducted today (October 10, 2018). The cops are yet to confirm if he was under the influence of alcohol at the time of the accident. Nitin delivered some of the most popular 90s hits, including Neele Neele Ambar Par. He took a retirement from singing in the year 2012.