TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Payal Rohatgi seems to have invited trouble for herself by making statements with regard to the recent Kerala floods. The Bigg Boss 8 contestant is known for her stout religious beliefs and for being extremely vocal about it. Recently, she took to her Twitter handle to express about what's believed to be one of largest natural disasters, and it didn't go well for her. When she called cow slaughtering to be the reason behind the Kerala floods, she was dissed by the users immediately.
Payal Tweeted, "#cowslaughter is NOT banned in #kerala. Dear Kerala people and politicians of Kerala, not good to hurt the sentiments of #Hindus. If u openly do that, sorry to sound but God also openly does it.. God is one but u can't hurt religious faith like this." - (sic)
She defended herself by further tweeting, "When A grade actors bring #religion in a #rape of a Indian girl it is OK and nationwide news 🤨 But if I (Ms PayalRohatgi) bring #religion (my beliefs) in the flood like situation of #kerala I am considered uneducated & called names due to my career graph. Slow claps🙀 #Hypocrisy" - (sic)
Twitter users dissed Payal as they commented, "Hey Miss @Payal_Rohatgi can you please tell when will there be plenty of water in Rajasthan? Do they have to start consuming beef to make the Rain God pour heavy rain in these places? Baba Payal ki Jai Jai 😂😂" and "What logic Madam! Pl explain then why natural calamities happened in J&K,Mumbai, Uttrakhand,Gujarat ? Beef is banned in these states right.."