TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Television actors Pooja Bisht and Ssharad Malhtra's breakup became one of the most talked about celebrity separations. After dating for more than two years, the couple decided to call it quits earlier this year 2018. In a recent interview with Pinkvilla, Pooja has revealed the actual reason behind her breakup with Ssharad, and you'll be taken aback by it! Apparently, an astrologer warned Ssharad against his relationship and the actor chose to follow his words leading to the breakup.
Breakup Was A Good Learning Experience
"The breakup was tough for me to handle but it was a good learning experience, in the end, I have learned few positive things from him and the relationship. Whatever time we spent together was great. More than lovers we were good friends. But with time I have learnt that we should not make any person our priority because people change with time."
Ssharad Chose Astrologer Over Love
"I think he took me for granted and eventually chose to trust his astrologer over the love and bond we shared, which is quite disheartening. It hurts when someone comes up with such lame excuses after 2 and a half year of relationship and makes you realize that everything has just ended."
She Visited Goa To Deal With Heartbreak
"Post-breakup, for the first few days I realized why should I be in a depression or cry when I am not at all at fault. So I decided to go to Goa with friends and I think that was the best trip of my life, so far."
Pooja On Her Latest Music Video
"I was a part of the single "Be My Love". The experience was fantastic and the love I received was great. It did boost me a lot and helped me get noticed. The recognition did encourage me to take up more such projects. "
She’s Finished Shooting A Web Series
Expressing her desire towards working in web series Pooja said, "web series are the future of the entertainment industry. I would love to work on a web series. Actually, I have already shot for a web series recently, waiting for them to take it forward."