- AndhaDhun Song 'Aap Se Milkar': Ayushmann Khurrana-Radhika Apte's Chemistry Looks Intriguing
- Radhika Apte Shares Her 'Me Too' Story; Says A Co-star Once Offered Her A Midnight Back-rub
- Andhadhun New Song: 'Naina Da Kya Kasoor' Proves That Love Is Blind!
- Happy B'day Radhika Apte! Unconventional Films That Showcase Radhika's Brilliant Acting Skills!
- AndhaDhun New Poster: Ayushmann Khurrana & Tabu Add More To The Mystery
- Ghoul Review: Set In A Dystopian Future, The Netflix Series Is Unnerving & Claustrophobic!
- Priyanka & Nick's Engagement: Here's 4 Other Actresses Who Found Love In Foreign Shores
- AndhaDhun Motion Poster: Ayushmann Khurrana Adds More To The Mystery With His Dialogues!
- Before Rashmika Mandanna, These Actresses Were Trolled For Sexist Reasons
- Sacred Games Invokes Huge Fan Frenzy, Netizens Demand Season 2!
- Netflix’s First Original Indian Series Sacred Games LEAKED Online!
- Less Known Facts About Radhika Apte, That Prove She’s Beauty With Brains
Radhika Apte is an exceptional actor and there is no doubt about it. This year alone, she was featured in three Netflix original projects. She was seen as a strong-headed professor in Lust Stories, a RAW agent in Sacred Games and a military officer in Ghoul. Seeing this, the desi Twitter users began to talk about the chemistry between Netflix and Radhika Apte. Now, social media sites are flooded with Radhika-Netflix memes and GIFs, calling the actress omnipresent. When Zomato also contributed to this saying that it isn't only her who is versatile, but paneer too, Netflix came up with the most hilarious response!
Netflix Found Radhika In Paneer
The restaurant service website posted a meme saying paneer is a versatile food item that can be found in many dishes. This was done in reference to the actress being called versatile. Responding to this, Netflix posted another meme showing how the actress' moniker is present in all the paneer dishes!
Has Netflix Taken Over Radhika?
A Twitter user posted another meme on his Twitter handle, which shows a used toothpaste tube placed under a tire and someone trying to get the last of the paste that's squeezed out.
Radhika In Sacred Games
Radhika Apte's character might have died on Sacred Games, but her presence is still felt through the memes. In one of the memes, which is a shot from the series, Nawazuddin Siddiqui is seen praying for her comeback. It again refers to Radhika's comeback on Netflix, not Sacred Games.
Netflix Chooses Radhika Over Other Actresses
The sign-board meme is a famous one on the realm of the internet. Twitter users didn't spare this meme while comparing it with Radhika being Netflix's favourite. The meme shows how Netflix has always cast Radhika despite many actresses being available.
Addressing the memes and GIFs that are being circulated, Radhika told PTI, ""I was very happy. I think it is a great compliment because it is such a great platform. Who would not like to be a part of the projects from Netflix".