TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Ragini Khanna seems to have learned a lot from her teachers. Yesterday was celebrated as Teacher's Day and on this occasion, many television actors thanked their gurus for inspiring them. But, you would be surprised to learn about Ragini's teachers, who played a major role in her life! While talking to Times Of India, the television actress said that heartbreaks and empty pockets have been her greatest gurus! She also used the opportunity to thank her mother.
She said, "I'll start with my mother as she's my first teacher. Mom taught me to deal with everybody with patience and empathy. She's extremely kind-hearted and she also taught me to deal with failures. She's my sounding board for everything."
Ragini also spoke about her teachers from school. Remembering her childhood days, she said, "I cannot forget my Indian classical singing teacher and my dance teachers. I went to R N Shah High School, Juhu, and I have a school group comprising classmates that I have known since first grade. We all often remember our teachers. I have also made a visit as a guest at annual functions at my school. It's always nice to go back and meet the staff as the school brings back old memories."
"Some of my teachers have left and gone to other schools and have also called me to visit their schools as chief guest, which has been a proud moment for me. I have to also say that my directors, co-actors and gym trainers have also taught me a lot," she further added.
The actress who has established herself successfully in the industry said, "But more than all of the above, I want to thank my biggest teacher - my failures as well as empty pockets and heartbreaks, as there are no bigger teachers than these two."