- SPOILERS ALERT! Popular Shows, Bepannaah & Dil Hi Toh Hai To Take Leaps!
- Big Surprise! Poonam Dhillon Quits Dil Hi Toh Hai!
- Dil Hi Toh Hai Review: Not A K3G TV Remake, But The Show Is Definitely Inspired By The Film!
- Karan Kundra & Yogita Bihani’s Dil Hi Toh Hai Promo: This Epic Romantic Family Saga Is A Must Watch!
- Is Karan Kundra’s Ex Girlfriend Kritika Kamra The Reason For Problems Between Him & Anusha Dandekar?
- 1921 Movie Review: Sunn Le Zara, 'Horror' Hain Kahan?
- INTERVIEW! Zareen Khan's Candid Confessions About Multi-Starrer Films, Body-Shaming & More!
- Kunal Jaisingh, Rakhi Sawant, Tejasswi Prakash & Others Mourn The Loss Of Actor Shashi Kapoor!
- VJ Anusha Dandekar Slut-shamed; Beau Karan Kundra Comes To Her Rescue!
- Karan Kundra Replaced By Nikhil Chinnappa In Roadies!
- Karan Kundra’s Gang Member, Balraj Singh Khehra Wins Roadies X4; Balraj Thanks Fans…
- Roadies X4: Crew Members Meet With An Accident; Neha, Rannvijay & Karan Tweet
It is hard to imagine a world without siblings and their notorious act. Today (August 24, 2018) is celebrated as Raksha Bandhan and Indian television celebrities are all praises for their on-screen and real-life siblings. While some celebrities are busy with their shoots and aren't able to celebrate the special day, the others are excited about enjoying treats and exchanging presents. From Dil Hi Toh Hai fame Karan Kundra to Kaleerein star Aditi Sharma, this is what the Indian television celebrities have to say about their siblings and celebrating the day with them.
Karan Kundra tells it a wonderful feeling to a brother and further adds, "Raksha Bandhan is a very special occasion in my life as I have grown up in a home where I have been treated as a prince by my family, comprising women. I have always been around three sisters. It is a wonderful feeling to be a brother. This year mostly, I will be shooting for my show "Dil Hi Toh Hai" and won't be able to celebrate this occasion with them."
Kanika says her bond with Sajid Khan is very special. "Sajid Khan is a brotherly figure to me. We share a very special brother-sister bond which I value a lot. He is my lie detector. He knows how to get me to speak my heart out, which is what I respect about him the most," she adds.
Popular star Debina speaks about how Romanch Mehta is not just a friend but a brother, she says, "I always thought that when you have your own sibling, you do not need an artificially made up relationship. But as time passed by, I realised Romanch Mehta is not just a friend, but more like a brother whom I can trust, I can fight with and I can ask for things and gifts without thinking too much about it."
Sumit Kaul feels thankful for having someone like Aashka Goradia in his life, he says, "I have several cousin sisters who have been my support system throughout my life. I have fought with them, confided in them. There is an unsaid commitment to one another. One person who hasn't been a blood relative and yet I regard as family is Aashka Goradia. She has never tied me a Rakhi and no we don't consider each other brother or sister, but there is that same unsaid commitment to each other that I feel with my sisters."
Aditi has an extra reason to be happy this Raksha Bandhan season, she says, "Raksha Bandhan is very special for me this year as my brother recently moved to Mumbai to live with me. It will be totally fun having him around. We have planned a grand and elaborate dinner with our cousins this year."
Actor Abhishek has beautiful memories of his childhood on how he celebrated Raksha Bandhan with her sisters, he adds, "I always celebrate Raksha Bandhan with my younger sister Saanchi and eight of my cousin sisters. As a kid, I used to play pranks on my sister a lot. Today, we look back at those memories lovingly and laugh over it. Every year on Raksha Bandhan, my sisters make it a point to get me to touch their feet one by one, record it and share it with everyone in the family. It is all in good spirit and fun."