- Ram Kapoor Says He Will Shoot Himself Before He Compares Himself To Salman Khan!
- OMG! Salman Khan Charged A Whopping Amount Of Rs 4 Crores For Just One Episode!
- Oo La La! Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwar To Share A Passionate Kiss AGAIN In Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat 2!
- FIRST LOOK! Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor Are Back With Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat
- WATCH: Sakshi Tanwar & Ram Kapoor Has A Message For Their Fans!
- Bade Acche Lagte Hain Jodi Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwar In Ekta Kapoor’s Bold ‘Web Series’!
- From Ram Kapoor To Divyanka Tripathi, Check Out How Much Your Favourite Television Actors Earn!
- Katrina Kaif To Become A Baby In Next?
- Oops! After Anas Rashid, Ram Kapoor Injured!
- Ram Kapoor: Getting Good Money From TV And Films!
- Ram Kapoor Doesn't Watch His Own Shows!
- Ram Kapoor Enjoys With Sunny Leone Like She Is A Guy
Birthday Boy Ram Kapoor is one such Indian actor who made it big despite lacking the conventional looks. For decades, he's won the fans' hearts with his exceptional acting skills. Ram has been a part of many successful televisions shows and films as well. Not many know that he moved to Los Angeles after his graduation to study film-making, but ended up joining a film academy. On his birthday today (September 1, 2018), let's have a look at 5 must-know facts about the star!
Ram Quit Smoking For His Daughter
The actor who used to smoke almost 50 cigarettes a day quit the habit for his daughter. In an interview he said, "Once you have a daughter, you can't take any decisions on your own -she decides, you comply." Ram's daughter once saw an anti-smoking ad on the TV and asked him to quit using tobacco, teary eyed. Ram quit smoking following the incident.
He Married His On-Screen Sister-in-law
Gautami and Ram fell in love on the sets of their hit show Ghar Ek Mandir. The actress initially played the role of his sister-in-law, but with the evolution of script, she became his wife. Gautami once claimed that Ram is often busy with work and that she takes care of the children single-handedly.
Ram & Gautami Married On Valentine's Day
The television actors got married on Valentine's Day! They are complete opposites, with Gautami being a girl next door and Ram, a party animal. Nevertheless, he never ceases to praise his beloved wife, whom he calls his superwoman.
He Set A Record
Being an amazing actor by itself is a huge achievement, as there is no dearth of competition in the industry. But, Ram went on to become the only actor to have won the Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor consecutively for 3 years, i.e., 2006, 2007 and 2008!
Ram Has Set His Mark In Bollywood As Well
Ram has not only won awards in television, but has acted in many Bollywood blockbusters. Some of the renowned films he's been a part of include Student of the Year, Udaan, Monsoon Wedding and Humshakals.