- This Is How Bigg Boss 12's Srishty Rode Celebrated Her B'day; Rubina Dilaik & Others Surprise Her!
- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: Ekta Kapoor, Nakuul Mehta, Rubina Dilaik & Other TV Celebs Welcome Ganpati!
- Indian Television Celebrities' Proud To Be Indian Moments: Rubina Dilaik Cried Watching Olympics!
- Television Couple Avinash Sachdev & Shalmalee Desai's Divorce Official; Marriage Of 3 Years Ended
- Rubina Dilaik On Late Honeymoon Plans With Husband Abhinav Shukla, Says Marriage Has Not Sunk In
- Rita Bhaduri’s Friends Poonam Dhillon, Shabana Azmi, Anil Kapoor & Others Remember Her Fondly!
- Rubina Dilaik Composes & Sings A Romantic Song For Husband Abhinav Shukla; Fans Are Loving It!
- Captured Together! Madhubala Actors Drashti Dhami & Vivian Dsena Click Selfie, The Pic Goes Viral!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla Seal It With A Romantic KISS At Their Reception; Fans Find It Cute!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Love Story Is Nothing Less Than A Fairytale!
- Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla's Reception: Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena, Nia Sharma & Others Attend
Rubina Dilaik became the first actress to play the role of a full-fledged eunuch on the Indian television. The actress has been highly appreciated for her role Saumya on Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. Today, the actress took to her Instagram handle to celebrate as her show completed 600 episodes! She thanked her fans for the love and support and she wrote, "We #shakti complete 600 Episodes....... thank you ALL........: 😃🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 @colorstv @msrashmi2002_." - (sic). Rubina has completed two years as Saumya on screen.
Shakti Is Inspiring
She says she feels grateful to have been a part of a show that has successfully broken the stereotypes by showcasing an intersex character as the protagonist. She wrote a lengthy caption and shared a picture of herself with the fans.
Rubina Thanks Her Fans
Her caption read, "No one ( including me ) ever imagined an intersex as a protagonist to break the stereotypes! YOU not only appreciated this complex character but also accepted #saumya whole heartedly! A BIG THANK YOU to the BIG HEARTS of my fans for their LOVE and ENCOURAGEMENT as we enter a new Era of expansion and growth of #shakti ! Sharing this #throwbackmemory as Today, (2 years back), my First Promo was shot in Ludhiana ...... P.S. the smile hides the nervousness and excitement of an Actor !" - (sic)
Rubina Has Created History
Indian television might be slowly evolving, but we can't deny the fact that most of the shows that we come across are mostly based on predictable drama. But, the show Shakti is one of its kind with a unique concept. Seems like Rubina has created history by successfully delivering the character of a eunuch for the first time ever!
She Celebrated Her B’day Recently
The success of her show isn't the only reason for Rubina to celebrate. The actress turned a year older last week and celebrated her birthday with husband Abhinav Shukla. She posted a picture of herself with Abhishek, sharing a kiss, and captioned it as, "Thank you for making This Year "Special "dear Husband @ashukla09 💞💋". - (sic)
Abhishek Wishes Her In The Sweetest Way
Abhishek also shared a picture of Rubina's on her birthday and captioned it as, "One of the first shots i took of her and after that, i always had a camera around my neck whenever we went someplace and i kept on taking some beautiful pics of her ! This birthday of hers i promise to take some mind blowing pics of her each year ! Happy Birthday to most beautiful woman @rubinadilaik." - (sic)