TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Television actors Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla got married earlier this year and this Diwali will be theirs first together. The Shakti actress while talking to Time of India expressed her excitement towards celebrating the festival of lights. Rubina said, since it is going to her first Diwali following the wedding, she had already made plans as to how to go about it. Though Rubina has already planned how to celebrate the festival with her better half, she made a shocking revelation about who she's married to first!
Rubina’s First Marriage
Talking about balancing professional and personal life, Rubina said, "Wedding hasn't affected my professional life at all," she says, adding, "Life after marriage hasn't changed. Both of us (Abhinav and Rubina) know that we are married to our work first. It has always been a priority and it still is."
It’s Going To Be A Private Affair
Sharing her plans for this Diwali Rubina said, "This Diwali holds a bigger significance as it is going to be our first Diwali after the wedding. We are planning to celebrate the festival privately with our families,".
She’s Gone Environment Friendly
Rubina said, when she was younger, she would compete with her neighbor kids to burst crackers. "We used to burn tons of crackers earlier, but when I realised the effects they have on our environment, I stopped burning them. We have been celebrating cracker-free Diwali for 15 years now.", the actress added.
Abhinav’s Influence On Rubina
Abhinav is an adventurous person and he seems to have influenced hiss wife too. Rubina said, "I would be honest when I say that the adventure element in my life was introduced by Abhinav. He really enjoys pushing his limits when it comes to adventure sports. I have been on a few of his expeditions, but only the ones that are less difficult,".