TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Ever since the first Indian original Netflix series Sacred Games was released, people have been taken aback by all the factors associated with it! The series was co-directed by Anurag Kashyap and Vikram Motwane. But, seems like the cast was not really happy with Vikram's bit of direction, as many actors from Sacred Games, in a recent interview, expressed frustration over his direction. Also, Saif had previously hinted that Vikram Motwane might not be a part of the next season.
In a round table interview with journalist Rajeev Masand, the Sacred Games' actors opened up about their experiences on the sets. While talking, Jatin Sarna, who plays the role of Bunty, said, "It becomes very difficult for an actor,". The actor said he had pleaded Motwane to get a reaction after his performance. And, when the director wouldn't speak, he would turn to his assistants to get a feedback.
"With Anurag sir it was fun", he added.
Previously when Saif Ali Khan was asked if Motwane would be directing the next season, he said, "It might be a little premature to say, but I don't think he's directing the second season". He further added, "I think he was under so much pressure that he didn't have any fun".
However, Neeraj Kani who is seen in the role of the crooked cop Parulkar, had a different opinion about Motwane's direction. He said, "There is also a nice advantage to this kind of direction that I've found, is that when the director is not talking to you at all there's another side to it that you can explore deeper."
Actor Joshi who won many hearts through his character Katekar thanks the director for all the love he received. He said, when they were shooting his death scene, Motwane asked for a re-take, but didn't tell Joshi what exactly to do. After a couple of rehearsals they got the perfect shot, which surprised even Saif Ali Khan. But, Motwane refrained from saying anything. Joshi said, "On my last day, he came over and hugged me for three minutes. When I see the love and praise Katekar is getting now, that is Vikram Motwane."