TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Behold, Shahrukh-Salman fans! We've got some good news for you! It was recently reported that the two superstars will be coming together on the small screen. Now, we have a proof of the same. Yes, Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan will be reuniting for an episode of the game show Dus Ka Dum Season 3. We have got hold of a picture that seems to have been taken during the shoot, on the sets of the show. Salman and Shahrukh Khan are seen in the same frame along with the rest of the crew!
About the special episode, a source told DNA, "While other stars have been approached for a few episodes, the last one has been reserved for SRK. Both the Khans are expected to bring the house down. Their camaraderie is for everyone to see". Well, it would definitely be a blast to see the two stars come together.
Salman Khan's close friend Himesh Reshammiya was the first among the celebrities to shoot the episode. While he was on the sets, sharing his experience with Salman, he called him an amazing human being.
"The first time when I came here, we had a lot of fun. Just being around Salman Khan, who is so energetic and humorous at the same time, is always entertaining. With Salman, it always feels like you are with a family member", Himesh said.
He further added, "I feel Salman Khan is not only a superstar but also the greatest human being because of the kind of charity he does, the kind of noble thoughts he has and the love and care he shows towards his close ones. This not only makes him a superstar in films but a superstar in real life as well. He is a real hero".