TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Television actress Sanaya Irani is seen spending a lot of time off screen. She was on a holiday spree with husband Mohit Sehgal until recently. Their pictures from Switzerland were simply beautiful. Looks like the actress is back to work, as she recently performed at an event held in Thailand. After the event, Sanaya posted a picture along with her co-star Ashish Sharma and revealed that she is jealous of him!
She captioned the image as, "When your co actor has longer and better hair than yours you just have to tie yours up @ashish30sharma84 #jealous #event @jkn.official". - (sic). Clad in colourful costumes at the event, both the actors looked vibrant at the event.
On the professional front, Sanaya will be soon seen in Vikram Bhatt's upcoming web series Zindabaad. Sanaya will be seen playing the lead along with so-stars Aniruddh Dave, Sanaa Khan and Vikram Bhatt. The actress has undergone a lot of physical training, as she will be seen playing a RAW agent's role.
Aniruddh Dave, who is also seen as a RAW agent in Zindabaad, told in an interview with Biz Asia Live that, "Zindabad is based on terrorism and investigation agencies. I have never played such a character and it's very challenging for an actor to play such roles. Sanaya Irani and me both are playing raw agents and we have shot action sequences as well. I am exploring myself as an actor through this series." Dave has been a part of two web series prior to this - 'Untouchables' and 'Unafraid'."
"The content is very different and we all are working hard on the script. The difference between TV and the web is only of the mediums, the amount of effort required is the same. There are different enacting patterns and methods of stylisation. For someone like me, who started as an actor in theatre, sustained due to television and started doing films, the web poses a myriad of challenges. I am so happy that as an actor I am exploring myself with different roles looks and souls of different characters," he added.