- Sara Khan Does It Again; This Time She Poses In A Bikini With Angad Hasija! (PICS)
- After Bathtub Controversy, Sara Khan Trolled For Bikini Post; Haters Ask Her To Change Her Religion!
- Sara Khan Rushed To A Hospital On Her Birthday In Dubai!
- After Sara Khan & Hina Khan, Now Arshi Khan Is Trolled By Religious Fanatics On Social Media!
- After Nude Bathtub Controversy, Now Sara Khan & Her Sister’s Bikini Pictures Go Viral!
- From Marriage To Ali Merchant To Nude Bathtub Video, 7 Times Sara Khan Courted Controversies
- Sara Khan’s Nude Bathtub Video: An Upset Sara Says, 'We Didn’t Do Anything Wrong, It Just Happened!'
- Was Sara Khan’s Nude Bathtub Video Leak A Publicity Stunt?
- Fun Time Goes Terribly Wrong! Sara Khan’s Nude Bathtub Video Goes Viral!
- Sara Khan Slammed With A Legal Notice By Her Close Friend!
- Mother’s Day! TV Celebrities Reveal How Their Mothers Have Always Inspired Them!
- Has Shweta Tiwari’s Daughter Palak Got A Lip Job Done? Here’s What Palak Has To Say
On the occasion of Independence day, television actresses like Sara Khan, Rakhi Sawant, Mahika Sharma and Sofia Hayat demand freedom from trolls on social media! These actresses have constantly been subjected to hatred and shaming for being bold in the public eyes. Therefore, when asked what they wish for on the occasion of India's 72nd Independence Day, the actresses chose to demand freedom from negativity they are exposed to through trolls, especially on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. This is what the controversy queens had to say:
Actress Sara Khan, former Miss Bhopal, is being trolled again and again for wearing a Bikini and posting it on the social media. The actress broke the silence and said, "Why should I live my life for others. I'm living life on my principles. I'm well educated and understand what's wrong or right for me. Trolls need to get a life. The time has actually come when we need freedom from all negativity. I just look forward to welcome well wishes and positivity from my fans."
Talking about getting trolled on her social media handle and not paying attention to it, Rakhi said, "I live in an independent nation. I enjoy my life my way. I do whatever I enjoy. And my fans and friends enjoy with me. I don't fake around. The trolls cant make me a puppet and make me dance on according to their wish. I just don't care whatever they write against me. Because at the end of the day people know who Rakhi Sawant is."
Sofia said, "I'm really happy. I'm working hard and earning a living for myself. Many Hollywood stars comes to me and worship me. They are overwhelmed with my supernatural powers. The Hollywood stars are coming here for healing. I have been majority of times trolled. I don't literally enjoy that. They need to learn and show respect hence I give them back by teaching a lesson."
Actress Mahika Sharma, former Miss Teen Northeast who is known for making bold and controversial statements, says trolls are for some uneducated people of the society. They are the same 'aunties' who used to gossip behind your back when social media didn't exist. She further added, "Trolls have always tried to become my unpaid teacher. They are free to educate me. But I'm not interested in those gossiping aunties. I'm living a very beautiful life and enjoying every bit of it "