TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The handsome actor might have won your appreciation through his skills and phenomenon performances. To add on to his existing charms, Saheer Sheikh became the torch bearer at 18th Asian Games that's being held in Jakarata and Palembang. He took to his Instagram handle to share the picture from his proud moment. He captioned the images as, "Proud moment for me.. all the best Indonesia for #18thAsianGames#samengat #torchrelayasiangames2018#luckyMe #madMe #shaheersheikh" - (sic)
The actor whose career is flourishing both in television and movies, has a huge fan following from across the world. Fans from Indonesia expressed their excitement about Shaheer's proud moment and showered him with compliments.
A fan said, "@fanofshaheer22 You made us proud as an indian vaiya...nd also a big thanks to Indonesia for giving this opportunity to an indian actor... our independence day is coming. ..hope like u indian players will also make us proud in assia" - (sic)
On the professional front, Shaheer will return to the small screen with Color's TV's Mugha-e-Azam, where he will be playing the role of Prince Salim. Talking about his fascination towards Dilip Kumar and Mughal-e-Azam, Shaheer told this in an interview.
"I recently saw a few scenes of Mughal-e-Azam again and Dilip Kumar sir has done such a beautiful job in it. I was like... I wish something like this I could recreate or get an opportunity to play such a character. I did a mythological show and then contemporary... I haven't tried anything historical so maybe I would like to that."