- Divyanka Tripathi, Nakuul Mehta, Shaheer-Erica & Others Wish Fans Happy Independence Day!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot: Mohit Raina & Angad Bedi Considered; Erica Starts Shooting!
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay Reboot: Erica Fernandes To Shoot A Special Video, Shaheer Sheikh Approached!
- Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi’s Shaheer Sheikh & Erica Fernandes Reunite!
- After Barkha Sengupta’s Refusal, Gurdeep Kohli Roped In To Play Shaheer Sheikh’s On-screen Mother!
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
The handsome actor might have won your appreciation through his skills and phenomenon performances. To add on to his existing charms, Saheer Sheikh became the torch bearer at 18th Asian Games that's being held in Jakarata and Palembang. He took to his Instagram handle to share the picture from his proud moment. He captioned the images as, "Proud moment for me.. all the best Indonesia for #18thAsianGames#samengat #torchrelayasiangames2018#luckyMe #madMe #shaheersheikh" - (sic)
The actor whose career is flourishing both in television and movies, has a huge fan following from across the world. Fans from Indonesia expressed their excitement about Shaheer's proud moment and showered him with compliments.
A fan said, "@fanofshaheer22 You made us proud as an indian vaiya...nd also a big thanks to Indonesia for giving this opportunity to an indian actor... our independence day is coming. ..hope like u indian players will also make us proud in assia" - (sic)
On the professional front, Shaheer will return to the small screen with Color's TV's Mugha-e-Azam, where he will be playing the role of Prince Salim. Talking about his fascination towards Dilip Kumar and Mughal-e-Azam, Shaheer told this in an interview.
"I recently saw a few scenes of Mughal-e-Azam again and Dilip Kumar sir has done such a beautiful job in it. I was like... I wish something like this I could recreate or get an opportunity to play such a character. I did a mythological show and then contemporary... I haven't tried anything historical so maybe I would like to that."